WN Mechanics seek mediation

I do have a grip we want results, just like you want results at American.We don't want we wait seven or eight years, might not be that long. And if you could had the same thing five years ago, you faught for nothing. That's just stupid. But it's worth the fight if you get something for it. I just don't want a Northwest situation , where those guys went ten years without a raise, then got AMFA in when they kicked out the IAM. Finally got their raises, and the language was used against them, because they didn't read the fine print.
I don't think you do have a grip, you complain like a spoiled little 2 year old in the Snivelers R Us toy store. Jeezus, your so hungry you have to eat sand? Uh huh ok, you must be living the High Life and can't afford the 6000sq ft mansion with the SL550 Merc in 5 car garage. I have a few friends at SWA, so I know they are doing fairly well over the years and have a whole lot more perks and benefits than I do. Some that have been there with my time are millionaires many times over. Except for the outsourcing, SWA has never had a concessionary contract shoved down their collective throat.

Again on the Northwest rabbit trail we go. Went ten years without a raise did they? Huh never heard that one, I know the IAm "allowed" the DC10s and the 747s to be outsourced to China that kicked off the outsourcing kick we enjoy today at the legacy carriers.

But hey, looks like your beloved Reamsters are having trouble at UPS? 5 plus years? https://teamster.org/news/2017/08/u...companys-biggest-hubs-frustrations-rise-overI I guess the company isn't "scared of the union" as you like to say there either? Strange times eh? Go Figure with be along to babble some nonsense soon.
I hope you get a raise soon, your money tears are getting my shoes wet.

Last edited:
I am serious if you remember AMFA 11 , your local took control, and promised delivery of the objective, if there is failure to achieve objective, then in like two more years, there will be leadership changes, you don't change unions unless you have to, you change the leadership.

AMFA never promised anything as far as the contract is concerned. AMFA only said they would fight hard for what the majority of the membership wanted and that is exactly what they are doing.

I don't think you do have a grip, you complain like a spoiled little 2 year old in the Snivelers R Us toy store. Jeezus, your so hungry you have to eat sand? Uh huh ok, you must be living the High Life and can't afford the 6000sq ft mansion with the SL550 Merc in 5 car garage. I have a few friends at SWA, so I know they are doing fairly well over the years and have a whole lot more perks and benefits than I do. Some that have been there with my time are millionaires many times over. Except for the outsourcing, SWA has never had a concessionary contract shoved down their collective throat.

Again on the Northwest rabbit trail we go. Went ten years without a raise did they? Huh never heard that one, I know the IAm "allowed" the DC10s and the 747s to be outsourced to China that kicked off the outsourcing kick we enjoy today at the legacy carriers.

But hey, looks like your beloved Reamsters are having trouble at UPS? 5 plus years? https://teamster.org/news/2017/08/u...companys-biggest-hubs-frustrations-rise-overI I guess the company isn't "scared of the union" as you like to say there either? Strange times eh? Go Figure with be along to babble some nonsense soon.

Babble?????? Wow. U need to read your posts and look for psychiatric assistance. I hope this passes your spell test! No one- I repeat no one -has answered and addressed the quandry/ dilemna of the Federal lawsuits filed from both sides and how that is affecting the process that I posted months ago. Swamt is still hunting with a backhoe for Seham. I said a while back SWA would be put on ice. Address the Federal lawsuits. You can't and just blabber on. Have fun- attack- do whatever. Name call all you want. You show your maturity level. It is what it is. Go Figure!!??

AMFA never promised anything as far as the contract is concerned. AMFA only said they would fight hard for what the majority of the membership wanted and that is exactly what they are doing.

Hypocrite: Let’s reword this for the other Airline threads that you like to contribute to shall we.

(The TWU/ IAM Association) never promised anything as far as the contract is concerned. (The TWU/IAM Association) only said they would fight hard for what the majority of the membership wanted and that is exactly what they are doing.

Nope not living the high life, live within my means. People when they haven't read the language abd take the money get burned. I have friends I work with that came from Northwest, they gave stuff back under the IAM, were living under concessions, did not have a raise in 10 years AMFA got in got them a 38% raise, then Sept 11 th came, they used AMFA language act of war to lay people off, and that was it. Then the strike came and the rest was history!

When we originally started this process, we were told back in 2012, three years. Hopefully with the Max and the ETOPS we have some ammunition, now from the road shows, I am hearing maybe up to two more years. By that time Swamt probably need to clean house, not representation change, to get to a T/A. And yes both sides, mainly the company needs to move.

Hypocrite: Let’s reword this for the other Airline threads that you like to contribute to shall we.

(The TWU/ IAM Association) never promised anything as far as the contract is concerned. (The TWU/IAM Association) only said they would fight hard for what the majority of the membership wanted and that is exactly what they are doing.
Nice try weez, not gonna work with me. The TWU/IAM asso did in fact promise and guarantee an ILC. It was even reinstated on several updates in videos. You don't even have a clue what is the top 5 of the AMFA unions nego's are.

Last edited:
When we originally started this process, we were told back in 2012, three years. Hopefully with the Max and the ETOPS we have some ammunition, now from the road shows, I am hearing maybe up to two more years. By that time Swamt probably need to clean house, not representation change, to get to a T/A. And yes both sides, mainly the company needs to move.
What you were told back in 2012 was a guess of how long the nego's might take. Then after they got started the company pulled their 5 year pay freeze and it was even stated by the company. All of this was after the company refused to accept a quick contract extension because they wanted 7 must haves later reduced to 5 must haves, which are not a contract extension. Go ahead, driver, pull the trigger to clean house. Stop whining and sniveling about it and get it started. You constantly bich and moan about cleaning house, changing unions blah, blah, blah. Stop talking about it and start acting on it, or STFU. It's that simple. Stop posting and start acting, otherwise your just a shite stirer. Hell you guys can't even get your ALR removed that you guys have been whining about for months that he never makes station visits and is holding up nego's, what make you think you could replace the entire union, that's just laughable.

Nice try weez, not gonna work with me. The TWU/IAM asso did in fact promise and guarantee an ILC. It was even reinstated on several updates in videos. You don't even have a clue what is the top 5 of the AMFA unions nego's are.

They did huh? Prove it then? Oh wait a minute, that’s right. I’ve only asked you about 20 Times now to prove ANYONE used the word “PROMISE” and YOU cannot produce it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

swamt is a liar. Pinocchio nose.

What you were told back in 2012 was a guess of how long the nego's might take. Then after they got started the company pulled their 5 year pay freeze and it was even stated by the company. All of this was after the company refused to accept a quick contract extension because they wanted 7 must haves later reduced to 5 must haves, which are not a contract extension. Go ahead, driver, pull the trigger to clean house. Stop whining and sniveling about it and get it started. You constantly bich and moan about cleaning house, changing unions blah, blah, blah. Stop talking about it and start acting on it, or STFU. It's that simple. Stop posting and start acting, otherwise your just a shite stirer. Hell you guys can't even get your ALR removed that you guys have been whining about for months that he never makes station visits and is holding up nego's, what make you think you could replace the entire union, that's just laughable.

Look out everyone. swamt is starting to go Postal here. Get that padding up on the walls quick.

I wasn't talking about replacing the entire union you dipshit , you talk about me, what have we gotten in over 5 years,-lip service, from both sides, nothing more. Yet you think we are doing fantastic, we are no different than any other airline labor situation, take a look around. Nothing you or I say on this forum will change anything.

Amfa with the legal guidance of the Seham group have never played in the big leagues. Their first shot was NWA and after the one and only CBA in the best of times was anialated and destroyed with their unenforceable language. Ended in ultimate destruction and failure. UAL expieriment did not work and were replaced. First full section 6 bargaining attempt with SWA - with only extensions to not open up language- after being in charge for going on over 18 years and are in stalemate awaiting outcome of Federal lawsuits filed going on a year ago. Seham and his advisory group that got them in the quandry are quiet on strategy moving forward besides we will wait em out. That is a hell of a legal/ strategy plan. At least they learned from their arrogant NWA disaster. I hope- if it ever comes to fruition - swamt has not spent his full retro check yet! As I said before- and will repeat- I wish the hard working SWA techs luck cause I think they are going to need it!! Just lil more babbling for Hackboy and his incoherent delusional sidekick swamt!!!

One guy said to me the other night is amfa''s finished. I said why, he said," all SWA has to do is publicly request release from mediation and then put a full page ad in the Dallas Morning News for up to 2000 a&p positions. The membership would poop their knickers and AMFA & CO would roll over like a puppy dog, checkmate." Hm?

Hell of plan from legal/ guidance. Wait em out. NMB dream - put em on ice and let members revolt. That works good. Divide the membership. Swamt better get bigger backhoe to go find Seham soon. He been quiet guy. Still collecting paycheck!!!