WN Mechanics seek mediation

And what did that do for the UPSers and their contract nego's? Absolutely NOTHING! Still at a stand still as well.
Plenty! Eventually the Teamsters will prevail at UPS with better pay, benefits, work rules, etcc. Why? Because they have the leverage. Simple as that. Strike authorization over 90% approved. Twice requested release from mediation. Teamster Power!!! And you know it.

Every single one of the above post are just repeats that have already been answered and discussed. You guys just continue to ramble and ramble. And you always wonder why some put you on ignore, NOT because their afraid to discuss with you guys, but because you guys keep going over the same issues over, and over, and over again, it really does get old. Let's give it all a rest until you have something new after the RS on Nov 6 and 7th. Goodbye...

You just want people to be quiet and only your voice should be the one that counts for anything.

Well don’t think you’re going to get your wish today at least.

You just want people to be quiet and only your voice should be the one that counts for anything.

Wezzz look for me on the American board, these guys have no answers to produce anything, but I need to look something up, be back in a minute.

Here it is Weezz Swamt loves to beat up on your Association, here is the letter not releasing the results of the survey to the membership, but we are not a dictatorship.

Attachments

• 20170424_ND_Ltr_re_SWA_AMT_Survey[2].pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: WeAAsles
Not a massive fan of Jim Little actually but “hatched”? He “hatched” the AA BK and the BK Laws that go with it?

Wow and I thought you were at least mildly bright. Guess not.
Jim Little was the architect of the massive industry leading concessions we have suffered for almost 15 years. No bankruptcy was needed, only the threat of it by management and the TWu sold out. We were told by the TWu over and over that it would be worse in bankruptcy, was not the case. No airline ever suffered what the TWu agreed to in 2003, and that my chunker friend is just a fact. Facts, not your TWu wanna believer fiction.

He’s going to come back with 2003. They always come back with 2003. They think the World was all sunshine, rainbows and happy Unicorns after the attacks of 2001. AA TWU members were the only ones in the entire World who went through the ringer.

Watch he’ll be along with the crap any minute.
Specifically April 15 2003, when the TWu sold the whole industry down the river, that still drags it down today. Record. Setting. TWu. Concessions. Hurt the whole industry as far as collective bargaining for unions go. Your ignorant statement that the 2001 attacks didn't destroy our industry, and frankly the country is just moronic, but we expect that kind of statement from an idiot like you. You and 700 must be brothers.
What happened in 1995 TWu minion? We were sold another concessionary 6 year TWu contract with 1.5% pay raises per year and the SRP program when the company went on to make millions in profits. Another TWu failure of epic proportions. I could go on and on about other past concessionary TWu contracts that have sold us out, but what's the point arguing with a chunker who lives in an alternate TWu reality.

Here it is Weezz Swamt loves to beat up on your Association, here is the letter not releasing the results of the survey to the membership, but we are not a dictatorship.

“Improve communication and build and maintain trust”

But we’re going to conduct a survey and be surprised at the participation and not tell you at all how the survey came out for what the membership actually wants?

Huh?

Jim Little was the architect of the massive industry leading concessions we have suffered for almost 15 years. No bankruptcy was needed, only the threat of it by management and the TWu sold out. We were told by the TWu over and over that it would be worse in bankruptcy, was not the case. No airline ever suffered what the TWu agreed to in 2003, and that my chunker friend is just a fact. Facts, not your TWu wanna believer fiction.

Specifically April 15 2003, when the TWu sold the whole industry down the river, that still drags it down today. Record. Setting. TWu. Concessions. Hurt the whole industry as far as collective bargaining for unions go. Your ignorant statement that the 2001 attacks didn't destroy our industry, and frankly the country is just moronic, but we expect that kind of statement from an idiot like you. You and 700 must be brothers.
What happened in 1995 TWu minion? We were sold another concessionary 6 year TWu contract with 1.5% pay raises per year and the SRP program when the company went on to make millions in profits. Another TWu failure of epic proportions. I could go on and on about other past concessionary TWu contracts that have sold us out, but what's the point arguing with a chunker who lives in an alternate TWu reality.

Anyway back on topic.

If AMFA Leaders (SSM&P) don’t let SWA Mechanics vote on something soon they should start a card drive and chuck (SSM$P) out on their asses as fast as they can.

Last edited:

You have nothing of worth to say here because your in the chunker craft and class, you can't vote on our issues, as much as you wish you could. Your hate of AMFA or AMTs that support it means exactly nothing. You can jump up and down, hold your breath until you turn blue, but in the end Dippy Dave your just angry hot air. Jump in your V6 Mustang, dream your driving a 5.0, and disappear.

Reactions: swamt
Anyway back on topic.

If AMFA Leaders (SSM&P) don’t let SWA Mechanics vote on something soon they should start a card drive and chuck (SSM$P) out on their asses as fast as they can.
Card drive for who? The TWu? Already been tried, lasted about 2 days. Your in over your head Dippy Dave. Smash your bags and get lost.

Reactions: swamt
Plenty! Eventually the Teamsters will prevail at UPS with better pay, benefits, work rules, etcc. Why? Because they have the leverage. Simple as that. Strike authorization over 90% approved. Twice requested release from mediation. Teamster Power!!! And you know it.
You think the UPS pilots will walk if there is a strike? I think your dreaming Reamster boy. I hope they do if the time comes. Reamster power? You mean like the lies they told at UAL when they promised to open up the AMT contract?
"The Teamsters can and will Reopen the Contract" BIG BIG Lie.

Card drive for who? The TWu? Already been tried, lasted about 2 days. Your in over your head Dippy Dave. Smash your bags and get lost.

Anyway back on topic.

Why would AMFA release the survey results so Reamsters could collude with the company? That's really dumb. its no wonder the Reamsters got replaced.

Anyway back on topic.

Can drive for who? Dippy Dave. Back on chunker topics for you would be my advice.

You think the UPS pilots will walk if there is a strike? I think your dreaming Reamster boy. I hope they do if the time comes. Reamster power? You mean like the lies they told at UAL when they promised to open up the AMT contract?
"The Teamsters can and will Reopen the Contract" BIG BIG Lie.

Angry little Hackcough yelling at the World.

Can drive for who? Dippy Dave. Back on chunker topics for you would be my advice.

Latest posts