WN Mechanics seek mediation

“Improve communication and build and maintain trust”

But we’re going to conduct a survey and be surprised at the participation and not tell you at all how the survey came out for what the membership actually wants?

Huh?
You enjoy that too, but we are transparent, we are better than industrial unions, you see my point now. So let that soak in the next time Swamt comes on the American board and bashes your Union, how much they suck, and his attack dog Hackboy, more like Barnacle boy and Mermaid man !
“Improve communication and build and maintain trust”

But we’re going to conduct a survey and be surprised at the participation and not tell you at all how the survey came out for what the membership actually wants?

Huh?
Here is Hackman and,Swamt , enjoy your day Weeez! :)

Attachments

• MM_and_BB_SpongeBob.png
    MM_and_BB_SpongeBob.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 148
You enjoy that too, but we are transparent, we are better than industrial unions, you see my point now. So let that soak in the next time Swamt comes on the American board and bashes your Union, how much they suck, and his attack dog Hackboy, more like Barnacle boy and Mermaid man !

Here is Hackman and,Swamt , enjoy your day Weeez! :)

Hack is nothing more than a wuss who throws rocks from a distance. And he makes it totally personal hoping to get people to shut up about SSM&P.

He probably works there and doesn’t want anyone to mess with their cash cow.

swamt is just naive.

swamt seriously what the hell is going on here? Are people just completely losing all interest? Only 16% bothering to vote? The last few votes I’ve seen on things election wise in those “industrial Unions” all at least were able to get over the 40% mark.

Do your coworkers just not care anymore?

CD36228B-ED3B-487D-A7A0-51815C406B8A.jpeg

swamt seriously what the hell is going on here? Are people just completely losing all interest? Only 16% bothering to vote? The last few votes I’ve seen on things election wise in those “industrial Unions” all at least were able to get over the 40% mark.

View attachment 12092
As swamt would say," it speaks volumes." Not much interest and the Company knows it. 90+% wouldn't even know what SSM&P stands for. Lot of company a..wipes. If your a union man your a troublemaker where I'm at.

Are people just completely losing all interest? Only 16% bothering to vote? The last few votes I’ve seen on things election wise in those “industrial Unions” all at least were able to get over the 40% mark.

View attachment 12092
I voted for John because I work with him and know he's a very capable representative. Most don't know him, don't know what ASAP is, and will never need his service. I'm of the opinion that most believe they we pay dues to hire representatives to oversee contract negotiations, monitor company violations, and conduct day to day union business recognizing unionism is not a religion but a means to promote our professions for better pay, benefits, and working conditions. Certainly voting on a contract and representatives ranks high and commands more participation but otherwise most want to spend time with family, friends, and hobby's.

I voted for John because I work with him and know he's a very capable representative. Most don't know him, don't know what ASAP is, and will never need his service. I'm of the opinion that most believe they we pay dues to hire representatives to oversee contract negotiations, monitor company violations, and conduct day to day union business recognizing unionism is not a religion but a means to promote our professions for better pay, benefits, and working conditions. Certainly voting on a contract and representatives ranks high and commands more participation but otherwise most want to spend time with family, friends, and hobby's.

You’re a good guy IMO Birdman. The point is that the Company sees these types of participation rates and knows it doesn’t need to take your group that seriously. The more apathetic a group is the more they know if push comes to shove what the real stance will be.

It’s a measure or gauge of their fortitude.

BTW here’s a recent accounting of the employment numbers at SWA. Note that the TWU currently represents 26,238 people. The most at SWA by far. (Just mentioning it)

C81AF8BA-BAC5-40C4-8E9B-1A76B38B7083.jpeg

You get notice by mail that an election is taking place. It takes about 2 minutes to cast a vote. Over 80% chuck it in the trash. No religion, or sacrificing time with family, friends, or hobby''s required. Sad state of affairs and the company knows it!

Sure you can make them care. 1st missed vote 5 days loss of seniority, 2nd 10 days, 3rd removed from ot call up list for 30 days. That'll get them caring! Makes us look like sh&t to the company.
Some people think we need our own independent union, but when you can't get people to participate, a little hard to make that work. With the industrial unions, that's for members who are lazy and have the local and the business agent , and the stewards take care of it, they file their grievances and wait to get paid. If people are that apathetic you might as well have an Industrial union to spoon fed them, or keep what we have.

Some people think we need our own independent union, but when you can't get people to participate, a little hard to make that work. With the industrial unions, that's for members who are lazy and have the local and the business agent , and the stewards take care of it, they file their grievances and wait to get paid. If people are that apathetic you might as well have an Industrial union to spoon fed them, or keep what we have.
You're right. Three good guys that step up to want to make a difference and we let them down. It's a hell of a lot easier to dump oil and slap Mel stickers on.

Hack is nothing more than a wuss who throws rocks from a distance. And he makes it totally personal hoping to get people to shut up about SSM&P.

He probably works there and doesn’t want anyone to mess with their cash cow.

swamt is just naive.
Who is the real wuss here Dippy Dave? Can't stand the heat? You can't ignore the fact that you got outed praising your buddy DUI Doug and that fine V6 Mustang you thanked him for. "I drink cappuccinos on my way to work in this fine machine".

I noticed you post nothing about the TWu's millions they spend on legal, or the fact that over $200,000 to $300,000 are spent on autos for the TWu International. Automobile of there choice.

You bash AMFA but say nothing about the TWu Internationals outrageous spending of dues for 35+ years of concessions, 15 years at the bottom of the barrel for M@R.

You just want people to be quiet and only your voice should be the one that counts for anything.

Well don’t think you’re going to get your wish today at least.
He's one of the voices that count's, but yours does not. Rampers are not AMTs, as much as you wish they were.