WN Mechanics seek mediation

You call what I said to you on the AA forum an attack? That was just a friendly reminder that they don't want you on their forum whining about your contract woes. They have contract troubles of their own.
I told them I would respect their board, I didn't ask for your two cents.

Fighting for ETOPS is fine wasting money on a Lawsuit you can't win, is a waste of time, and waste of resources. I personally think Hackman you are a fake, just my opinion.Why because you are nothing but an attack dog, that does the same boring tattics Why has AMFA filed a Federal lawsuit, simple tail wag the dog. If you know you are running out of excuses to produce a contract you have road shows, and file lawsuits to keep your membership thinking you are doing something.Isn't this the same tattics that over and over on the American board that you accuse the TWU/ IAM of doing: that's the real truth. So you Hackboy just try to smear people, and when you get backed into a corner with what you truly are, you attack like an internet sociopath. Go cry some more how your situation sucks.

"The same boring "tattics" What is a tattic? A tic-tac??? Are you sure you have a degree? (diploma mill I surmise) Anyway, when you can "back me in a corner" I'll give you a $100, since it seems all you care about is your money, who is spending money, or when you get your hands on another dollar. It's kinda demented and sick, as with 24 years under a decent SWA contract you should be doing well. We all like to have money, I shutter to think what would happen if your ever had to live under a BK contract for 15 years like we (13 years with 17.5% pay cut at AA) had. Better get a mop and bucket to clean up the Nut Driver mess on Reamster aisle 5.

In addition, what do you mean that I'm a "fake"? A fake what? I guess I don't get that one. But I don't really care, as I have nothing to prove to anyone. I think you are real though, a real company plant and Reamster company man sent to undermine AMFA. Your not doing a real good job, as you seem to be sliding off the rails.

I am sure the SWA AMFA AMTs are glad a money-grubbing Reamster sniveler like yourself is out and not able to sell out anymore members with weak and crooked company unionism that the Reamsters have had for years.[/QUOTE]
There you go again cry me a road of tears, how bad American and your union screwed you. Did American ever go out of,business, and stuck up in Chicago with no last pay check. Like Midway did me, and Northwest management turned around and sold the assets to Southwest. Until you walk that road STFU!!!! What do you care I am tired of excuses not having on contract. It seems the real people that should be mad at American is TWA, and probably the USAir guys because they got shafted not you, with your miraculous 30 years.

"The same boring "tattics" What is a tattic? A tic-tac??? Are you sure you have a degree? (diploma mill I surmise) Anyway, when you can "back me in a corner" I'll give you a $100, since it seems all you care about is your money, who is spending money, or when you get your hands on another dollar. It's kinda demented and sick, as with 24 years under a decent SWA contract you should be doing well. We all like to have money, I shutter to think what would happen if your ever had to live under a BK contract for 15 years like we (13 years with 17.5% pay cut at AA) had. Better get a mop and bucket to clean up the Nut Driver mess on Reamster aisle 5.

In addition, what do you mean that I'm a "fake"? A fake what? I guess I don't get that one. But I don't really care, as I have nothing to prove to anyone. I think you are real though, a real company plant and Reamster company man sent to undermine AMFA. Your not doing a real good job, as you seem to be sliding off the rails.

I am sure the SWA AMFA AMTs are glad a money-grubbing Reamster sniveler like yourself is out and not able to sell out anymore members with weak and crooked company unionism that the Reamsters have had for years.
There you go again cry me a road of tears, how bad American and your union screwed you. Did American ever go out of,business, and stuck up in Chicago with no last pay check. Like Midway did me, and Northwest management turned around and sold the assets to Southwest. Until you walk that road STFU!!!! What do you care I am tired of excuses not having on contract. It seems the real people that should be mad at American is TWA, and probably the USAir guys because they got shafted not you, with your miraculous 30 years.[/QUOTE]

Hackball didn’t get shafted for crap. Dumbass is one of those “Full pay to the last day” rejects. Shafted was Eastern, Pan Am, Braniff, Midway and others. People who completely lost their jobs and more and had to start all over again from scratch. He wasn’t one who lost everything and offed himself. He’s nothing more than a go cry me a river guy. Or better still he’s in the Airline Industry and he found the right chair to sit in in the game of musical chairs.

Signed:
Dippy Dave with a smile. ;)

There you go again cry me a road of tears, how bad American and your union screwed you. Did American ever go out of,business, and stuck up in Chicago with no last pay check. Like Midway did me, and Northwest management turned around and sold the assets to Southwest. Until you walk that road STFU!!!! What do you care I am tired of excuses not having on contract. It seems the real people that should be mad at American is TWA, and probably the USAir guys because they got shafted not you, with your miraculous 30 years.
What a sad story that is Nut Driver, you got on with a small shaky airline and they went teets up. That happens unfortunately. I guess you should have chosen more wisely with a more stable company. Many AMTs have to work at shady airlines or MROs, because they can't get on with a major for whatever reason, criminal charges, DUIs and the like. I almost went to Eastern and Boeing after the military and school, but I knew that Boeing had lay offs often and Eastern had management/labor woes well before the strike. I tried to make the best choice, but we all know what can happen at any time. Just the nature of the beast. I have friends that worked at Eastern, Pan Am, and Northwest. I lost a best friend that couldn't take it anymore.

Furthermore, you have no clue, as we know. TWA and US Air should not be angry at American because they both got saved from going BK 7, TWA kept most of their jobs with AA instead of hitting the street immediately. TWA was all but done, and Carty stupidly bought them whole. Caused AA a lot of problems later. US Air was heading to BK 7, and Parker needed the merger desperately. AA did not. Big mistakes for native AArs, US Air especially because of their continuing pilot war and the bottom feeder management team and DUI Doug. US Air made us into the worlds largest commuter, they know the cost of everything (except for management pay) and value of nothing.

Finally, tell your pet ramper Dippy Dave if he's gonna insult me, come out of the woods and be a man. It's a lot to ask, being that he posts TWu protest notices and doesn't even have the stones to show up for them. Cowardice.

PS, i hope you guys get a contract soon, your money sniveling has ruined another pair of shoes.

Last edited:
What a sad story that is Nut Driver, you got on with a small shaky airline and they went teets up. That happens unfortunately. I guess you should have chosen more wisely with a more stable company. Many AMTs have to work at shady airlines or MROs, because they can't get on with a major for whatever reason, criminal charges, DUIs and the like. I almost went to Eastern and Boeing after the military and school, but I knew that Boeing had lay offs often and Eastern had management/labor woes well before the strike. I tried to make the best choice, but we all know what can happen at any time. Just the nature of the beast. I have friends that worked at Eastern, Pan Am, and Northwest. I lost a best friend that couldn't take it anymore.

Furthermore, you no clue, as we know. TWA and US Air should not be angry at American because they both got saved from going BK 7, TWA kept most of their jobs with AA instead of hitting the street immediately. TWA was all but done, and Carty stupidly bought them whole. Caused AA a lot of problems later. US Air was heading to BK 7, and Parker needed the merger desperately. AA did not. Big mistakes for native AArs, US Air especially because of their continuing pilot war and the bottom feeder management team and DUI Doug. US Air made us into the worlds largest commuter, they know the cost of everything (except for management pay) and value of nothing.

Finally, tell your pet ramper Dippy Dave if he's gonna insult me, come out of the woods and be a man. It's a lot to ask, being that he posts TWu protest notices and doesn't even have the stones to show up for them. Cowardice.

PS, i hope you guys get a contract soon, your money sniveling has ruined another pair of shoes.
Well I must say that response didn't surprise me, sounds like something a Lawyer or a CEO would say. You better do a little more research Hackboy, the TWA people did get screwed and the results were the Mccaskill/ Bond act to prevent that from happening again, but I forgot you're an expert. So yes Hack, Parker is running your precious American, but guess what you don't own the company, maybe you guys can do what United Airline employees did try to take it over! :) If you American guys would start working with the Usair guys , you could probably get a successful card drive and get rid of your Association. Then you could have your precious AMFA in there, and you can quit blaming all of your woes at American on your sellout TWU. So when you finish your 777 ETOPS check, and your Crew Chief gives you computer time, think about it, might make your job better.

Last edited:
I 90 in Illinois with more to come Nationwide. TWU “FIGHTING” for Aircraft Mechanics Jobs in the USA.

F7192DA4-C7C7-4012-9757-059E413318DC.jpeg

Well I must say that response didn't surprise me, sounds like something a Lawyer or a CEO would say. You better do a little more research Hackboy, the TWA people did get screwed and the results were the Mccaskill/ Bond act to prevent that from happening again, but I forgot you're an expert. So yes Hack, Parker is running your precious American, but guess what you don't own the company, maybe you guys can do what United Airline employees did try to take it over! :) If you American guys would start working with the Usair guys , you could probably get a successful card drive and get rid of your Association. Then you could have your precious AMFA in there, and you can quit blaming all of your woes at American on your sellout TWU. So when you finish your 777 ETOPS check, and your Crew Chief gives you computer time, think about it, might make your job better.
So the truth surprises you Nut Driver? I don't sugar coat it, you chose your company carefully, and for whatever reason you did not. Why is the question. Couldn't get work at a major, so you had to settle on Midway. That's an AMT speaking, not a attorney or management. If it offends you, so be it. I don't care.
I also don't need to do any research on TWA, we lived the mistake. TWA got to keep their jobs because of Carty's idiocy. I bet you would have liked to keep yours at Midway if AA saved it too, right? Seniority or not. Sure seems like it with your tails of woe about your money again. You don't know squat about but what you heard, so you can STFU also. US Air and TWA were major mistakes, bar none. If you had 3 DUIs, would you be at SWA much less a CEO? Kinda doubt it.
It seems that your jealous and want to work a big 777 bad, I can imagine seeing the same 737 day in day out would get old. Its a lot to be qualed on 12 different fleet types. But for your decades of no concessions and great benefits and pay, I would be happy too after 15 years of the worst TWu sellout in labor history. You would have folded long ago as a constant money sniveler .
As everyone knows but you, UAL ESOP was a major disaster, you should do some research on it too, since you don't know.
The crew chief doesn't give "computer time", we do what we want after the work is done or we are waiting for an AOG ect. You sure seem to have hours of "computer time" though. 808 posts in 5 months, is that what management gives Reamster company man plants? No cash I guess?

Dippy Dave your pet ramper got a Mustang, but just a base model, kinda like him.

Cheers Dippy Dave, LUV ya hiding in the woods ;)

Last edited:
So the truth surprises you Nut Driver? I don't sugar coat it, you chose your company carefully, and for whatever reason you did not. Why is the question. Couldn't get work at a major, so you had to settle on Midway. That's an AMT speaking, not a attorney or management. If it offends you, so be it. I don't care.
I also don't need to do any research on TWA, we lived the mistake. TWA got to keep their jobs because of Carty's idiocy. I bet you would have liked to keep yours at Midway if AA saved it too, right? Seniority or not. Sure seems like it with your tails of woe about your money again. You don't know squat about but what you heard, so you can STFU also. US Air and TWA were major mistakes, bar none. If you had 3 DUIs, would you be at SWA much less a CEO? Kinda doubt it.
It seems that your jealous and want to work a big 777 bad, I can imagine seeing the same 737 day in day out would get old. Its a lot to be qualed on 12 different fleet types. But for your decades of no concessions and great benefits and pay, I would be happy too after 15 years of the worst TWu sellout in labor history. You would have folded long ago as a constant money sniveler .
As everyone knows but you, UAL ESOP was a major disaster, you should do some research on it too, since you don't know.
The crew chief doesn't give "computer time", we do what we want after the work is done or we are waiting for an AOG ect. You sure seem to have hours of "computer time" though. 808 posts in 5 months, is that what management gives Reamster company man plants? No cash I guess?

Dippy Dave your pet ramper got a Mustang, but just a base model, kinda like him.

Cheers Dippy Dave, LUV ya hiding in the woods ;)
It's cry baby Hacky 30 yrs at American and never a crew chief or inspector, not smart enough, sad! Continue to tell you tales of woe! Parker has my money, my life sucks!!! Spare us, I don't drive Fords. I like BMWs $$$$ Idiot!

It's cry baby Hacky 30 yrs at American and never a crew chief or inspector, not smart enough, sad! Continue to tell you tales of woe! Parker has my money, my life sucks!!! Spare us, I don't drive Fords. I like BMWs $$$$ Idiot!
It figures, BMWs for the high roller money grubber, no wonder your living on your knees begging Kelly and broke, crying about a contract after only 5 years with not one year of concessions. We have those here too, gotta have a Merc, Audi, or BMW and all the OT they can get to cover the payments and repairs when it breaks and the dealer robs them blind. When the concessions hit, the toys were going cheap. I have been both a CC and Inspector, long before you were. Like I said, fleet qualified on 12 different fleets, not just 2.

Dippy Dave your pet ramper will probably taking his Parker Mustang to the Beemer dealer now. Gotta keep up with the Nut Drivers

It figures, BMWs for the high roller money grubber, no wonder your living on your knees begging Kelly and broke, crying about a contract after only 5 years with not one year of concessions. We have those here too, gotta have a Merc, Audi, or BMW and all the OT they can get to cover the payments and repairs when it breaks and the dealer robs them blind. When the concessions hit, the toys were going cheap. I have been both a CC and Inspector, long before you were. Like I said, fleet qualified on 12 different fleets, not just 2.

Dippy Dave your pet ramper will probably taking his Parker Mustang to the Beemer dealer now. Gotta keep up with the Nut Drivers
Poor Gacky couldn't hack it as a lead or inspector busted back to his box, outsmarted by Dippy Dave and his Mustang. I buy my cars slightly used work on them myself. Do go on with tales of woe. You sound like an acquaintance of mine, always had to one up someone. More like pathological lies, hope you get AMFA in American , before you head explodes! :)

Poor Gacky couldn't hack it as a lead or inspector busted back to his box, outsmarted by Dippy Dave and his Mustang. I buy my cars slightly used work on them myself. Do go on with tales of woe. You sound like an acquaintance of mine, always had to one up someone. More like pathological lies, hope you get AMFA in American , before you head explodes! :)

Is Flackman still playing wash, rinse and repeat over and over and over? Poor guy has no creativity or originality.

Probably wore a special helmet for the short bus as a kid.

This link explains the lawsuit to protect ETOPs.

http://www.amfanational.org/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=676468

Maybe this memo from AMFA National will get the thread back on topic.

The company asked for relief for ETOPs during negotiations, relief wasn't achieved so the status quo stands. The company cant unilaterally make additions to our contract for ETOPs while still in section 6.

Will let a judge decide. See you in court.

Last edited:
It's good to see our NC clarify their position on ETOPS. Indeed it may come down to a legal battle through the courts or arbitration but wouldn't an ETOPS contractor on a Hawaiian island have to begin maintenance on our aircraft before it became a violation, according to our NC? If the answer were yes it would be bold of SW to let it go to that point without resolution as it could result in cancellation of future flights if they lost their case.

It's good to see our NC clarify their position on ETOPS. Indeed it may come down to a legal battle through the courts or arbitration but wouldn't an ETOPS contractor on a Hawaiian island have to begin maintenance on our aircraft before it became a violation, according to our NC? If the answer were yes it would be bold of SW to let it go to that point without resolution as it could result in cancellation of future flights if they lost their case.

By filing for an injunction or temporary restraining order now, it can prevent harm to future customers who would be buying tickets on these yet to be sold flights.
If AMFA waits, it sets up the company to get a judge to side with them to prevent the harm to those future customers.
Just ask yourself why is Delta still at Love Field?
Same reason.

Delta played that brinkmanship game and has won access to a Love Field gate for now, before the merits of the case have even been litigated.

Last edited:
This link explains the lawsuit to protect ETOPs.

http://www.amfanational.org/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=676468

Maybe this memo from AMFA National will get the thread back on topic.

The company asked for relief for ETOPs during negotiations, relief wasn't achieved so the status quo stands. The company cant unilaterally make additions to our contract for ETOPs while still in section 6.

Will let a judge decide. See you in court.

Exactly. There doesn't have to be ETOP's language directly for the company to violate the contract. There is some other language that does cover it in the book. And yes, the co. did in fact ask for relief on this very exact issue. Why would they be asking for relief if they were not already restricted from doing so per the contract? I am glad the union is being pro active in the filings and grievances rather than waiting after the fact. And yes also to the pilots help in referencing information and support about this issue. It will help greatly having their full support with us on this issue.
I also like that AMFA National put out this memo. It is in direct relation to the co's memo they put out that they were not violating anything within our contract when they outsource the maint in Hawaii with current language. Also hopes this will help us at the table during nego's.
Per the Tax Reform numbers just released, Southwest corp. taxes will go from 35% down to 20%. That will be a HUGE increase in SWA's bottom line and will help with paying for our new contract as they can now afford an increase in our contract. No longer is the "cost neutral" contract required as the co. has been chanting.