WN Mechanics seek mediation

Anyone know when that vote comes up for AMFA Represented Facilities Maintenance guys?

Criminal IMO that they’re voting for a TA that keeps them lower than what I make per hour as a Baggage Handler at AA.

They need to start a card drive and rid themselves of the Cancer.

Anyone know when that vote comes up for AMFA Represented Facilities Maintenance guys?

Criminal IMO that they’re voting for a TA that keeps them lower than what I make per hour as a Baggage Handler at AA.

They need to start a card drive and rid themselves of the Cancer.
Passed. 77% voted. 59% accepted, 40% rejected.

Hi swamt, I hope it's a good one for the FMT's.
Pretty sure it is better than what they had. But I have not seen the details as of yet. Also, don't let the link Tom posted confuse you, that's the offers going back and forth for the AMT's not our FMT's, not sure why he posted that when we are talking about our FMT's. I do not know the exact work loads for our FMT's but they are different from our Plant Maint. Techs. and I think the FMT's only work in the HDQ's buildings maint. nothing in the hagars or equipment for working on aircraft.

Doesnt WN use Aeroman in San Salvador?

Its great that unions are trying to stand up against outsourcing, but it wont change, this has been permitted since President Reagan, and its not going to change.

Your meeting with a White House who's occupant outsources all his products overseas.

Admins please close this thread. It’s boring and nothing is happening here anyway.

It’s an empty house with no furniture or even light bulbs.

Latest posts