WN Mechanics seek mediation

Wow, it's been 6 years since I was last on a forum with swamt. What happened? You said the Southwest Mechanics are coming up to there
contract negotiations, and that the SW mechanics would be the highest paid in the industry with a leading contract.

Yes it has been almost 6 years since they actually began talking to SWA Management and they STILL don’t have a deal.

Did you also know that the radical anarchist group AMFA also cost the careers of thousands of people at Northwest Airlines years ago. Thankfully near 1000 of them chose to SCAB the insane psychopaths of AMFA and are today all employed and making great money at Delta Airlines.

I think since AMFA got in at SWA these poor Bastards have still never gotten an actual contract negotiated for them by that Union? I think except for some extensions they’re still living off the Contracts Negotiated for them by the IAM and the IBT? Very sad.

Oh and BTW. My name is Dippy Dave. (Coming soon watch)

Hey dummy, your own nego's prez and CB both have told me in the past that sometimes the updates are for fleet only and/or for mechanics only. I asked in order not to waste my time if it was for you fleet boys. I could care less about a group that does not affect me or my career or industry, it's that simple.

If you could care less then I’ve asked you to stay off my thread for Fleet. You’re full of chit. You just want to write in our threads cause this one gets almost ZERO traffic. We can read your Union’s updates. We don’t need to have you rewrite and repeat them ad nauseam.

Maybe you need to write this down.

CB and P. Rez are IAM Fleet Service AGC’s. They don’t comment about Aircraft Maintenance at all. They NEVER even go on the Maintenance thread.

Gary Peterson is TWU Local 591 (MAINTENANCE) President “”””AND”””” an International Representative for the TWU. He is also a part of the Executive Negotiating Team.

His written and video updates are mostly steered towards Maintenance and Related. “””” BUT”””” as a TWU International Representative they are also generalized some.

It’s been awhile now and I just CAN’T for the life of me understand WHY you can’t get this?

Are you a little slow or something? Please tell me?

Last edited:
Hey dummy, your own nego's prez and CB both have told me in the past that sometimes the updates are for fleet only and/or for mechanics only. I asked in order not to waste my time if it was for you fleet boys. I could care less about a group that does not affect me or my career or industry, it's that simple.

And again next time just watch it.

Watch it
Watch it
Watch it
Watch it

Read the updates. Read read read read read.

Ugh.

Yes it has been almost 6 years since they actually began talking to SWA Management and they STILL don’t have a deal.

Did you also know that the radical anarchist group AMFA also cost the careers of thousands of people at Northwest Airlines years ago. Thankfully near 1000 of them chose to SCAB the insane psychopaths of AMFA and are today all employed and making great money at Delta Airlines.

I think since AMFA got in at SWA these poor Bastards have still never gotten an actual contract negotiated for them by that Union? I think except for some extensions they’re still living off the Contracts Negotiated for them by the IAM and the IBT? Very sad.

Oh and BTW. My name is Dippy Dave. (Coming soon watch)
Did I miss something, did Swampy start shooting again?

Did I miss something, did Swampy start shooting again?

Yea he did again. But I’m going to back off driver cause honestly I really was happy to see the move that went in your direction recently and I’m hoping maybe your almost done and I can say congratulations and wish you the best.

I really don’t want to come here and knock your group.

No driver, he's got his panties all in a wadd due to the very recent release of what the company is asking for in their scope.

See you little prick. I tried to be nice in my last post here and back off but you want to Troll fight me.

Why don’t you get out of your Glass house and stay out of the Fleet Service Thread since you “CLAIM” my people don’t concern you.

Oh and Swamp Rat say hello to my friend 6. That’s who you’re eventually going to become good friends with.

607F2696-35F5-4BE9-AA5C-B074B1312EEA.png

See you little prick. I tried to be nice in my last post here and back off but you want to Troll fight me.

Why don’t you get out of your Glass house and stay out of the Fleet Service Thread since you “CLAIM” my people don’t concern you.

The truth hurts doesn't it? LMAO...

No driver, he's got his panties all in a wadd due to the very recent release of what the company is asking for in their scope.
Sounds like SWA management, probably American management, testing the waters to see what the membership will accept, and what they can get away with.

Sounds like SWA management, probably American management, testing the waters to see what the membership will accept, and what they can get away with.

I think you are correct. AA's management seems to be doing the exact nego's tactics as SWA has already tried. I just hope the AA'ers will support their NC and tell the company to go pack sand. Weez did post a pretty good answer letter that he said he sent back to the co. and it was a good response and they all need to flood the co. with the same type of responses so they will get a hint. I still say the 2 CEO's are conversing with one another over the current nego talks at these two airlines, too many similarities between the two...

You see now YOU get it driver. YOU have a brain.

That other guy. God help you if he’s not just one of a kind.

I think you are correct. AA's management seems to be doing the exact nego's tactics as SWA has already tried. I just hope the AA'ers will support their NC and tell the company to go pack sand. Weez did post a pretty good answer letter that he said he sent back to the co. and it was a good response and they all need to flood the co. with the same type of responses so they will get a hint. I still say the 2 CEO's are conversing with one another over the current nego talks at these two airlines, too many similarities between the two...
Airline CEOs are a club, they talk all the time, you want your cost to be around your competition. When we get done , American will be a little above us, and Delta will be above us both.

You see now YOU get it driver. YOU have a brain.

That other guy. God help you if he’s not just one of a kind.
He tries, he is just frustrated like the rest of us, but we as a group don't want to give the store away.There is no such thing as a perfect contract, and we know that. On the American side Weazz , it sounds like the IAM guys want their perfect world, and can't accept the changes that will come, when their medical is gone. Guys like the watcher, alias 700, won't help you guys at all, sad.