WN Mechanics seek mediation

That was 'originally' my response to you some months back. It still seems to be valid today.
So you completely satisfied with this whole process, and since you are obviously a No vote, have no problem going to year 7 or longer without a raise, and a Union that can't tell you how long it will take. Meanwhile everything continues to go up, why we just sit blindly following them?

This process has taken far too long but I'm laying the blame for that squarely on the company negotiating committee. I believe it was intentional. I'll decide which way to vote based on the facts which I will hear at the upcoming road show and what is written in the TA. Whining to the world does nothing but make you look bad.

This process has taken far too long but I'm laying the blame for that squarely on the company negotiating committee. I believe it was intentional. I'll decide which way to vote based on the facts which I will hear at the upcoming road show and what is written in the TA. Whining to the world does nothing but make you look bad.
The 5 years yes, the AIP to turn to a T/A , AMFA fault. Just live like you are never going to get a raise, with this outfit, and you won't be disappointed. I am sure alot of people already have their bonus money spent.

Last edited:
The 5 years yes, the AIP to turn to a T/A , AMFA fault. Just live like you are never going to get a raise, with this outfit, and you won't be disappointed. I am sure alot of people already have their bonus money spent. I'll give our NC a pass
Having been burned on compAAny's pre-fund medical match ($13,000 originally) due to language deficiencies I'll also give our NC a pass till they get it right. BTW Bret, our national director, was also burned at AA.

I hope you guys don't go that long, the main thing that pisses the majority of us off, is delay after delay. We could've done an extension, but AMFA didn't do that. We blew it on not getting a contract for the Airtran buyout. They almost had a deal last year on scope, and then asked for impossible economics. When you ask when we will vote on something last year, your LOCAL ALR tells you , that you're to stupid to vote. Now we are waiting for them to sign off on a T/A, but they want us to vote it down. People are just fed up! I wish you guys luck at American.
You know that's ironic. A lot of the AMFA haters have said and still do say that AMFA only has extended contracts at SWA and that they have never nego a full contract. Even though they have in fact made very substantial positive changes to the contract they inherited. Now that they did nego a full blown sec 6 contract nego's they are shamed for taking so long, they are shamed for doing due diligence and fact checking everything, they are shamed for not bringing something out for a vote sooner, blah, blah, blah. You guys are never satisfied, no matter what they do and when they do it because you ***** and moan about something to be done and when they do it you ***** and moan about how they did it, or how long they took to do it. Good God get over it people, AMFA did what the membership majority wanted and they still get hammered. Enough is enough...

Hh bcc vvvvvvvvc Cc v Vc vc c vvv . / v . Cc V
You know that's ironic. A lot of the AMFA haters have said and still do say that AMFA only has extended contracts at SWA and that they have never nego a full contract. Even though they have in fact made very substantial positive changes to the contract they inherited. Now that they did nego a full blown sec 6 contract nego's they are shamed for taking so long, they are shamed for doing due diligence and fact checking everything, they are shamed for not bringing something out for a vote sooner, blah, blah, blah. You guys are never satisfied, no matter what they do and when they do it because you ***** and moan about something to be done and when they do it you ***** and moan about how they did it, or how long they took to do it. Good God get over it people, AMFA did what the membership majority wanted and they still get hammered. Enough is enough...
You are so full of crap, keep your pom pom outs. If the Teamsters took this long , and you haven't had raise in 6 years, since you claim you were such an expert on the Teamsters, you guys in Dallas would be screaming for their heads. But since it is AMFA we will give them a free pass. If this gets voted down, and we go to year 7 or longer , you will still give them a free pass. They are doing what the membership wants.

Hh bcc vvvvvvvvc Cc v Vc vc c vvv . / v . Cc V

You are so full of crap, keep your pom pom outs. If the Teamsters took this long , and you haven't had raise in 6 years, since you claim you were such an expert on the Teamsters, you guys in Dallas would be screaming for their heads. But since it is AMFA we will give them a free pass. If this gets voted down, and we go to year 7 or longer , you will still give them a free pass. They are doing what the membership wants.
On what part exactly am I full of crap driver? List the exact points YOU say I am full of crap. Prove to all here where I am wrong with that post you state that I am full of crap. It's all 100% true. If the teamsters were so great, as you indicate, why in the world were they fired in a record 2 week card drive? Huh? Please explain that to all of us. teamsters are still bunch of crooks and they, to this day, are still getting caught stealing in their corrupt ways.
Point out where you claim I am full of crap driver. You can't...

On what part exactly am I full of crap driver? List the exact points YOU say I am full of crap. Prove to all here where I am wrong with that post you state that I am full of crap. It's all 100% true. If the teamsters were so great, as you indicate, why in the world were they fired in a record 2 week card drive? Huh? Please explain that to all of us. teamsters are still bunch of crooks and they, to this day, are still getting caught stealing in their corrupt ways.
Point out where you claim I am full of crap driver. You can't...
Easy dude , my point if the Teamsters were still on the property and they took six years to produce a deal you would already be doing a card drive. We have always had Teamsters contracts from 1980 to 2003, when AMFA was certified. We used the Teamsters to get a contract in 2002, and you know it. We had done nothing but extensions till 2012, with LOAs. You are so drunk on AMFA that you have no problem taking up to 8 years to produce an agreement that would pass, if the Teamsters did that we would kick them out. It's one thing to get an agreement , but we are,dealing with greed now. This very greed will continue to continue to screw the people that want to retire, people who are retired, and the newer mechanics. But as long as you and Crowsfoot get yours you good to go!

Easy dude , my point if the Teamsters were still on the property and they took six years to produce a deal you would already be doing a card drive. We have always had Teamsters contracts from 1980 to 2003, when AMFA was certified. We used the Teamsters to get a contract in 2002, and you know it. We had done nothing but extensions till 2012, with LOAs. You are so drunk on AMFA that you have no problem taking up to 8 years to produce an agreement that would pass, if the Teamsters did that we would kick them out. It's one thing to get an agreement , but we are,dealing with greed now. This very greed will continue to continue to screw the people that want to retire, people who are retired, and the newer mechanics. But as long as you and Crowsfoot get yours you good to go!
See, you are wrong again. You really need to get the right info before spouting off. The retirees are not screwed. It has been already put out there that anyone that was here during the timeframe of these past 5.5 years will get paid even if they retire, quit, move on, or even died. So as far as AMFA screwing the folks that want to retire is not true at all dude.
As far as the teamsters go, yes they did get a contract to us prior to being fired. However, the only reason we and other airlines jump so high in pay was directly tied to NWA getting their new contract from AMFA then the industry followed suit just as they always do. You see it was either us air, united, or AA that followed after NWA with a new contract then we followed the industry as well. But just to be clear AMFA was the first to get the contract for NWA, teamsters just simply followed the industry as they always do.
If myself and crowsfoot get ours then everyone will get theirs as well and everyone would be made whole. Hey what a concept huh? You see we are not part of the IGM crowd and screw the remaining who will have to live under the new contract for up to 10 years, think about that...

See, you are wrong again. You really need to get the right info before spouting off. The retirees are not screwed. It has been already put out there that anyone that was here during the timeframe of these past 5.5 years will get paid even if they retire, quit, move on, or even died. So as far as AMFA screwing the folks that want to retire is not true at all dude.
As far as the teamsters go, yes they did get a contract to us prior to being fired. However, the only reason we and other airlines jump so high in pay was directly tied to NWA getting their new contract from AMFA then the industry followed suit just as they always do. You see it was either us air, united, or AA that followed after NWA with a new contract then we followed the industry as well. But just to be clear AMFA was the first to get the contract for NWA, teamsters just simply followed the industry as they always do.
If myself and crowsfoot get ours then everyone will get theirs as well and everyone would be made whole. Hey what a concept huh? You see we are not part of the IGM crowd and screw the remaining who will have to live under the new contract for up to 10 years, think about that...

Swampy coming over to the AA Boards all the time. And driver you are somewhat encouraging him too to be honest.

But as long as you and Crowsfoot get yours you good to go!

You should be a politician the way you twist people's words and present lies as truth. You would go far. You are the one on here whining that you want yours. The below pic, though not original, sums you up:

upload_2018-6-7_12-34-13.jpeg

You should be a politician the way you twist people's words and present lies as truth. You would go far. You are the one on here whining that you want yours. The below pic, though not original, sums you up:

View attachment 12942
You're the one that can't do math in your head, good thing you're not running a
Business, You would be broke. But please continue with your childish insults, it shows how small your brain capacity really is! :)