WN Mechanics seek mediation

So obviously the field tech positions are not settled from this update. Wow, a very few positions is holding up the contract vote. My question is, if JS did promise these positions, why would Nitski block it? I guess it's back to mediation. This will send some folks thru the roof.
BTW, this update differs from a company update someone got today from the co. side. Are we still in the who's blaming who mode? Really?? You got to be kidding me???
Have you not figured out by now that we are getting played. It has been the same story for 6 years. When this is all over, all of the ALRs need to be replaced, and the officers.absolutely ridiculous.

Tried to stay away but wow.. Has nothing to do to do with Federal lawsuits filed and Seham tactics. Outsider looking in!!! I stick by my statements from many posts ago. amfa can't play with the big boys! This shows. SWA ain't the luv airline and first time lil guys went in with Seham tactics to play hard. Unbelievable Seham name has not been involved in finalized contract!!!!! WTF. He is head counsel. Living in go per hole swamt still digging lookin for him .transparancy my ass . Go Figure!!

Tried to stay away but wow.. Has nothing to do to do with Federal lawsuits filed and Seham tactics. Outsider looking in!!! I stick by my statements from many posts ago. amfa can't play with the big boys! This shows. SWA ain't the luv airline and first time lil guys went in with Seham tactics to play hard. Unbelievable Seham name has not been involved in finalized contract!!!!! WTF. He is head counsel. Living in go per hole swamt still digging lookin for him .transparancy my ass . Go Figure!!
The Rumor is Go Figure we owe Seham money so AMFA wants to control part of the Bonuses money distribution if we approve the contract, and the company says no.

Flight Attendants went 49 days from AIP to ratification. Pilots went 68 days from AIP to ratification. It's been 71 days since an AIP was announced for the mechanics with no end in sight. The company certainly wants this approved and union ALR's, including several local spokesmen, are against. It was just last week that the union "presented the Company with the methodology and individual amounts to be paid out" and now the company must verify it equals $91M. There is much debate on who's chances are enhanced by dragging this out but both sides seem content with the timetable since both pilots and flight attendants were able to accomplish an end much sooner even considering we are fewer in number. I don't believe the last two issues mentioned are significant deal killers and have much to do with the delay.

The key words here are that we are going back to mediated talks " TO FINALIZE THE TA". We aren't entering long term mediation with no end in sight. Maybe the mediator can get some movement from the company negotiating committee. When I see the T/A I am taking it at face value. How long it has taken will not enter into my decision to accept or reject it. And by the way Go Figure, you're a clown.

Flight Attendants went 49 days from AIP to ratification. Pilots went 68 days from AIP to ratification. It's been 71 days since an AIP was announced for the mechanics with no end in sight. The company certainly wants this approved and union ALR's, including several local spokesmen, are against. It was just last week that the union "presented the Company with the methodology and individual amounts to be paid out" and now the company must verify it equals $91M. There is much debate on who's chances are enhanced by dragging this out but both sides seem content with the timetable since both pilots and flight attendants were able to accomplish an end much sooner even considering we are fewer in number. I don't believe the last two issues mentioned are significant deal killers and have much to do with the delay.

I still say someone will move prior to mediation meeting with the mediator. If not then both sides will have to deal with whatever she decides and at present, she is not happy with either side in a big way. Pretty sure neither side will want to go back in front of her. We still have 7 days (including today) until mediation dates I would think all this could be ironed out by then, if not then maybe all nego's on both sides are in deservance of being fired...

So obviously the field tech positions are not settled from this update. Wow, a very few positions is holding up the contract vote. My question is, if JS did promise these positions, why would Nitski block it? I guess it's back to mediation. This will send some folks thru the roof.
BTW, this update differs from a company update someone got today from the co. side. Are we still in the who's blaming who mode? Really?? You got to be kidding me???

Are these field tech positions the ones that existed at Air Tran at the time they were acquired? The ones only in Atlanta and Orlando?

It's this simple the ALRs don't have to work as long as they drag this out, and maybe get their no vote, so they can keep sucking up our dues money for nothing!

Are these field tech positions the ones that existed at Air Tran at the time they were acquired? The ones only in Atlanta and Orlando?
I believe the field techs were in Airtran contract. I believe our field tech support sups have always been at the major bases, because that language was there, for the sups doing work for training or emergency purposes.

The key words here are that we are going back to mediated talks " TO FINALIZE THE TA". We aren't entering long term mediation with no end in sight. Maybe the mediator can get some movement from the company negotiating committee. When I see the T/A I am taking it at face value. How long it has taken will not enter into my decision to accept or reject it. And by the way Go Figure, you're a clown.
First of all obviously you never have negotiated a contract or argued a grievance , or did a system board hearing. You are the clown not Go Figure. When you announce an AIP, you have all your articles T/A with whatever notes both sides have from negotiations. You draw up the contract , write the language changes that were agreed too. That's why extensions and letter of agreements are easy Then within about a month or 6 weeks after both the company and the Union sign off, it becomes our T/A. You don't keep trying to sneak language and then ask for days with a Federal mediator, she will chew your ass. And if she thinks you are doing that she can put you on ice for 6 months, and we have nothing.You better start reading up on contract law and labor laws.

First of all obviously you never have negotiated a contract or argued a grievance , or did a system board hearing. You are the clown not Go Figure. When you announce an AIP, you have all your articles T/A with whatever notes both sides have from negotiations. You draw up the contract , write the language changes that were agreed too. That's why extensions and letter of agreements are easy Then within about a month or 6 weeks after both the company and the Union sign off, it becomes our T/A. You don't keep trying to sneak language and then ask for days with a Federal mediator, she will chew your ass. And if she thinks you are doing that she can put you on ice for 6 months, and we have nothing.You better start reading up on contract law and labor laws.

You need to quit trying to sound smart. You are just showing your ass. I have a year of your posts to review that tell me you're not, but you would like everyone to believe you are. Go figure still thinks the federal lawsuits are holding things up and you are his clown buddy who just wants your money now.

You need to quit trying to sound smart. You are just showing your ass. I have a year of your posts to review that tell me you're not, but you would like everyone to believe you are. Go figure still thinks the federal lawsuits are holding things up and you are his clown buddy who just wants your money now.
In your wildest dreams, I would mop the floor with your childish little antics I have logic and you are an idiot!- My dad was a mechanical engineer, my mother God rest her soul was an R.N. I have served in the Navy, worked crash and recovery on Fire trucks, jet engine mechanic on F14 Tomcat. Argued grievances and saved SWA mechanics jobs. Have an A/P and four year degree. Am a lead, run and taxi designee, take people who have never ran an aircraft in their life, and make them proficient. Also cat 3, what have you done besides put pictures of a dog licking his balls on American Airlines forums, get lost!!!! :)

Last edited:
I believe it is clear that AMFA has delayed this AIP. As usual they are now just trying to shift the blame. AMFA has to go!!!

In your wildest dreams, I would mop the floor with your childish little antics I have logic and you are an idiot!- My dad was a mechanical engineer, my mother God rest her soul was an R.N. I have served in the Navy, worked crash and recovery on Fire trucks, jet engine mechanic on F14 Tomcat. Argued grievances and saved SWA mechanics jobs. Have an A/P and four year degree. Am a lead, run and taxi designee, take people who have never ran an aircraft in their life, and make them proficient. Also cat 3, what have you done besides put pictures of a dog licking his balls on American Airlines forums, get lost!!!! :)

upload_2018-6-20_15-32-50.png

upload_2018-6-20_15-34-45.png

Crows foot- use your childish antics all you want. I am an outsider and been thru the whole process numerous times with the big boys in good times and bad. It's easy to post antics on web pages- produce. Where in the hell is Lee Seham!??????? Still hiding in that gopher hole. I will ship you a pick and maybe with swamt shovel you guys can dig him out. As always- Go Figure.