WN Mechanics seek mediation

737MAX7 is just an Inspector trying to drive a no vote so that he doesn't lose any of his precious backfill. Just another VI!

Quit looking at the retro and read it. I'm not an inspector and could care less about their backfill. I'm also not airtran either so get over it. If you can't read the ta and see what the company is trying to do you're playing right into their hands.

Quit looking at the retro and read it. I'm not an inspector and could care less about their backfill. I'm also not airtran either so get over it. If you can't read the ta and see what the company is trying to do you're playing right into their hands.

Can someone post a link of your full TA. I have only seen the highlights..No matter I will keep my comments to myself.

The language changes are terrible and will have an effect on the membership for a long time! Just look at the at the way arbitration will be done! A total disaster. This isn't just about us. It's about the future of mechanics at swa. Anyone that votes yes for this pos is a fool!
So you are saying AMFA lied about no scope loss, if this is about inspector back fill I am no longer in inspection, so I do not care, about people creating their own overtime.

If you were Airtran, you would jump all over it, they got an 8 hour raise in 2012,-when we should have gotten a contract, before we integrated them.

So you are saying AMFA lied about no scope loss, if this is about inspector back fill I am no longer in inspection, so I do not care, about people creating their own overtime.
There is no scope loss only job loss through attrition. With no 2.75 limit they don't have to fill the jobs as people retire. It will take years no doubt but it can happen.

There is no scope loss only job loss through attrition. With no 2.75 limit they don't have to fill the jobs as people retire. It will take years no doubt but it can happen.
I am sorry that is industrial unionism when you get concerned about future numbers, they do not build new hangars to stay empty. You get to 1000 airplanes with growth, you need more employees. Keeping your scope is what you won. What you are complaining about is not a deal breaker for me. If it is for you, then vote the way you see fit.If AMFA needs more dues money, they can do card drives at other Airlines.

I am sorry that is industrial unionism when you get concerned about future numbers, they do not build new hangars to stay empty. You get to 1000 airplanes with growth, you need more employees. Keeping your scope is what you won. What you are complaining about is not a deal breaker for me. If it is for you, then vote the way you see fit.If AMFA needs more dues money, they can do card drives at other Airlines.
Of course it's not a deal breaker for you. It's been about you and only you from the beginning! We all knew you were a yes for a long time. I for one care about what we leave our junior brothers with when we retire. Just something I was raised with.......concern for others. Sorry.

Reactions: swamt
Of course it's not a deal breaker for you. It's been about you and only you from the beginning! We all knew you were a yes for a long time. I for one care about what we leave our junior brothers with when we retire. Just something I was raised with.......concern for others. Sorry.
Sounds like crowsfoot has a fake profile, created, nice job. Oh for your information our ratification bonus are in our emails, mine is slightly larger than I calculated, so not bad.

Last edited:
Funny but it doesn't take away from what you really are.
And what's that Max, someone who is tired of the games, delays, and crap, and doesn't blindly follow what my union preaches. Who can read and think for myself, and not listen to someone trying to enfluence my vote. And when I retire someday, will thank SWA for hiring me 24 years ago.

And what's that Max, someone who is tired of the games, delays, and crap, and doesn't blindly follow what my union preaches. Who can read and think for myself, and not listen to someone trying to enfluence my vote. And when I retire someday, will thank SWA for hiring me 24 years ago.
If you could read and think for yourself you would have noticed all the other unions having trouble with your beloved company too. Get back under the supervisor's desk and vote yes.

If you could read and think for yourself you would have noticed all the other unions having trouble with your beloved company too. Get back under the supervisor's desk and vote yes.
Your stupid insults don't work on me, crowsfoot or whatever AMFA bot you are, with another fake profile same writing style as all the other bots, insults, no common sense. Tell Seham hello.

Latest posts