WN Mechanics seek mediation

One of the reasons I quit posting and contributing here. Bunch of disgruntled members that just attack and really have no credibility in their posts. It's easy to talk big and actually have no plan and never really been involved in Truely representing a diverse membership. It's easy to throw stones but hard to pick em up and do the right thing. 90% Of members have never represented anyone under a union cba. Easy to criticize. Good luck to the good SWA members .

Reactions: swamt
One of the reasons I quit posting and contributing here. Bunch of disgruntled members that just attack and really have no credibility in their posts. It's easy to talk big and actually have no plan and never really been involved in Truely representing a diverse membership. It's easy to throw stones but hard to pick em up and do the right thing. 90% Of members have never represented anyone under a union cba. Easy to criticize. Good luck to the good SWA members .
Good to hear from you, just not worth arguing with these guys. Now we wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully we close the door and move on.

Got lots friends still work there and some retired. Good luck to whatever direction you guys take. A union is like a gym membership. If you don't participate totally don't expect results. Lots of members on this forum need to step up and take leadership roles and tell me how it works out.

Reactions: Kev3188
Got lots friends still work there and some retired. Good luck to whatever direction you guys take. A union is like a gym membership. If you don't participate totally don't expect results. Lots of members on this forum need to step up and take leadership roles and tell me how it works out.
Or at least attend a union meeting.

Ok one last time. It's not about the retro. It's not about the pay raise. It's about the future and the gutting of our contract. We paid for all of it with the work rule changes.....period. Vote yes and just watch what happens. Even Gerry Anderson from labor relations made the statement that he does not think it will pass. Obviously he thinks we are smarter than we really are. This is not meant to scare anyone just watch.

Good to hear from you, just not worth arguing with these guys. Now we wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully we close the door and move on.

But you constantly do argue with everyone. You always seem to return to your childish ways. Your the one that acts more like the robot. This is why I quit entertaining you, you seem to always come on here and apologize, but always get right back into your ways...

But you constantly do argue with everyone. You always seem to return to your childish ways. Your the one that acts more like the robot. This is why I quit entertaining you, you seem to always come on here and apologize, but always get right back into your ways...
I actually thought I have been pretty civil, the new guy is the one, that started attacking. I could be a horse's butt, but I decided not too. Just like I told you I wasn't going to fight with you. If this passes, I am not going around telling you to vote yes. I am voting yes. It seems like the ones that want a No vote are attacking and panicking. Just how I see it.

Ok one last time. It's not about the retro. It's not about the pay raise. It's about the future and the gutting of our contract. We paid for all of it with the work rule changes.....period. Vote yes and just watch what happens. Even Gerry Anderson from labor relations made the statement that he does not think it will pass. Obviously he thinks we are smarter than we really are. This is not meant to scare anyone just watch.
So what you are saying, what Brett and our negotiating committee have recommended a no vote because of economics. Not for language. In your mind they have given our language away, even though I know, that Cramer, even though some people don't like him, would not give it away. As far as the 2.75 in LOA1, we have never had station protections in our contract. The company offered station protections early in negotiations, but they wanted to gut Article 2, Bob did not fall for it. So IYO where is this gutted language you are so afraid of. Because I have read it, I do not see it? Just asking in a friendly way.

So what you are saying, what Brett and our negotiating committee have recommended a no vote because of economics. Not for language. In your mind they have given our language away, even though I know, that Cramer, even though some people don't like him, would not give it away. As far as the 2.75 in LOA1, we have never had station protections in our contract. The company offered station protections early in negotiations, but they wanted to gut Article 2, Bob did not fall for it. So IYO where is this gutted language you are so afraid of. Because I have read it, I do not see it? Just asking in a friendly way.
Really? I have to spoon feed it to you? No more guaranteed 2.75 mechs per acft. Do you think that is an accident? It's called attrition and yes I know it doesn't affect you now but it will over time. Mx controllers on a downline? True their job description says they don't work on acft but what prevents them from going and watching a contractor do the work? Grieve it and watch it deadlock in system board and then to arbitration. We will lose again because of the twisted way they want to pick arbitrators in this new pos. I'm not going to go on and on. It's all in there and it's not always what it says it's what it doesn't say and yes I'm speaking from experience.