WN Mechanics seek mediation

Last time I checked I had a heartbeat so I could be a lead if I was that lazy. I think the controller pay is great. The problem is ours is not. If you still worked for a living you might have a problem with it too. I enjoy working on airplanes and will continue to do so. Now get back under the desk to your union meeting.
Ok Crowfoot or whatever fake profile you have created, you act like you are making $20 a hour. You are the one that wants to vote no, and be at 2012 wages. Just caught you in a lie, you said it's not about the money, nice try stupid! Keep going you make it to easy!

Ok Crowfoot or whatever fake profile you have created, you act like you are making $20 a hour. You are the one that wants to vote no, and be at 2012 wages. Just caught you in a lie, you said it's not about the money, nice try stupid! Keep going you make it to easy!
Hahahahahaha

Hate to tell you maintenance control is part of our group and AMFA. You act like they are management, they pay dues and are entitled to all the benefits of our contract regardless if you like it or not. Sounds like you are jealous that a 6 year maintenance controller is going to 64 a hour at ratification, wonder how they will vote? Are you mad that I and an inspector make more money t
I have to laugh when I see the skimming off the top and other comments that are made about the Mx Control guys. I looked up a couple airlines last month, was curious to see how the pay was structured, and guess what everyone of them had Mx Control at a premium salary or higher than mechanics wages. Kind of like inspection, is higher, and to me makes total sense, if you are looking to stay in the Union, but willing to tackle more responsibility, then hell yea I'd want more pay too, when I hang up my tool box.

I have to laugh when I see the skimming off the top and other comments that are made about the Mx Control guys. I looked up a couple airlines last month, was curious to see how the pay was structured, and guess what everyone of them had Mx Control at a premium salary or higher than mechanics wages. Kind of like inspection, is higher, and to me makes total sense, if you are looking to stay in the Union, but willing to tackle more responsibility, then hell yea I'd want more pay too, when I hang up my tool box.
Amen Dgaf it's amazing when you point out the obvious the unintelligent people just make snide comments, because they cannot face the truth.

I guess you're right maybe my 26 years is enough to make it to retirement. To hell with everyone else.......damn I feel better now.
Only if we don't buy another Airline, say Alaska, wait we don't get our super seniority, because those guys are AMFA we have to dove tail. Damn now I feel better.

Yep only our mx control gets super seniority.
You sure worry about maintenance control tell you what go take the test pass, then you can be a maintenance controller. Then you can have your super seniority with your 26 years, and you can quit crying and bitching about these Union members.

You sure worry about maintenance control tell you what go take the test pass, then you can be a maintenance controller. Then you can have your super seniority with your 26 years, and you can quit crying and bitching about these Union members.
HAHAHA that's just what I thought you would say. Go ahead and spit that hook out if you can.