WN Mechanics seek mediation

I've never considered being in a union, for over 38 years now, anything more than just hiring a representative to simply bargain for better pay, benefits, and promote my profession, period. It's not a religion, a fraternity/sorority, or a club. I don't pay them to financially support my political interests as I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. There's nothing immoral or unethical with occasionally firing a union, a lawyer, banker, insurer, or your lawn-mowing landscaper. If Delta mechanics can achieve parity without paying a union great, I hear they're all happing as clams without one. Just the threat of bringing in a union keeps Delta management from rampant abuse.

Except supervisors.....maybe.
Where I am at Retard I have plenty of friends who are ready to vote and get our money, so keep going. I see AMFA does drummed up recalls on Regional Directors, trying to Bully to get their precious No vote. So much for disguised Democracy. More like typical Dictatorship.

Where I am at Retard I have plenty of friends who are ready to vote and get our money, so keep going. I see AMFA does drummed up recalls on Regional Directors, trying to Bully to get their precious No vote. So much for disguised Democracy. More like typical Dictatorship.
Hahahahaha.

I am and the funny part is you keep walking right into it! I
Which is what? Walking into what your crap. You cannot have a serious conversation. The point is we are 6 years into finally getting a contract. Some people want to role the dice, and see if they can get more apples. I am a 24 year line guy. I would like to move on. If you do not that's your right. Where I am at most people are just sick of it. I would rather have guarantee economics and rules, than go another year or two years. Over a 3% raise.If that's wrong than so be it.

Unfortuneatly yo guys will never be successful. If you Truely read the reply son this page it's disgusting. Everyone blames the union!!!!! Union is u in I on. Will never work with self centered members. Sad- so sad. Good luck self destructing. Now i know why your group are not Teamsters.

Which is what? Walking into what your crap. You cannot have a serious conversation. The point is we are 6 years into finally getting a contract. Some people want to role the dice, and see if they can get more apples. I am a 24 year line guy. I would like to move on. If you do not that's your right. Where I am at most people are just sick of it. I would rather have guarantee economics and rules, than go another year or two years. Over a 3% raise.If that's wrong than so be it.
You are a management wet dream. You have admitted to be worn down. That's ok the world needs people like you too. If it passes I wont cry about it. That's why we vote. I can move on without any name calling or bitterness but rest assured I will be watching and listening. One complaint about the new deal and I'll be there.

Reactions: swamt
You are a management wet dream. You have admitted to be worn down. That's ok the world needs people like you too. If it passes I wont cry about it. That's why we vote. I can move on without any name calling or bitterness but rest assured I will be watching and listening. One complaint about the new deal and I'll be there.
I hate to tell you most people do not go 6 years to get a contract to vote on, unless the company is facing bankruptcy. Most times you get a raise and move on. I do not go around making false statements just to get a ride out of people. If this doesn't pass, and people start bitching about not having a raise, and say we go 18 months or longer, I will say I don't want to hear it, talk to the hand. The company did their job, is to pay enough to get a contract to pass. It's the Union's job to bring you a contract to vote on.

I hate to tell you most people do not go 6 years to get a contract to vote on, unless the company is facing bankruptcy. Most times you get a raise and move on. I do not go around making false statements just to get a ride out of people. If this doesn't pass, and people start bitching about not having a raise, and say we go 18 months or longer, I will say I don't want to hear it, talk to the hand. The company did their job, is to pay enough to get a contract to pass. It's the Union's job to bring you a contract to vote on.
You need to look around. This is the new norm for airlines. Drag it out with a freeze in wages and then capitalize on the weak members with negotiation fatigue. Effective to say the least. If we don't fight this time it's over.