WN Mechanics seek mediation

I guess you are the self-appointed company spokesman.

Hey Crowfeet apparently according to your boy swamp we’re gonna be stuck in Negotiations Hell for the next 4 years.

I really just wanted to sincerely thank you guys for deciding to join us.

The record holder that I know of was AMTRAK with 8 years. Good for you going for that record man.

Hey Crowfeet apparently according to your boy swamp we’re gonna be stuck in Negotiations Hell for the next 4 years.

I really just wanted to sincerely thank you guys for deciding to join us.

The record holder that I know of was AMTRAK with 8 years. Good for you going for that record man.
We would break it Weazz 10 years, time for some music! :)

NM Crow, pls disregard my last post. I think I jumped the gun thinking you were talking to my last post, but after seeing Blue's post I think I know who you were addressing. My bad for not reading all post before I posted.
BTW; sitting here waiting for my survey to arrive on Mon.

Thought so Crow.
Just fired off my survey this morning.
I had more than just economics so I filled in the comments section as my wish list.
All members pls take the time to fill out the survey, whatever the results end up being will be related at the table in upcoming nego meetings, that like I said already are being discussed even before Oct 9th. Her is a blip from the survey indicating so, quotations added by me:

"In the meantime, the Negotiating Committee Chair has been in contact with the Mediator and the Company to make arrangement to continue mediated negotiations. Stay tuned for more information."

AMFA and our NC will be ready to go, not so sure about the company...

Reactions: Fordwrench
Thought so Crow.
Just fired off my survey this morning.
I had more than just economics so I filled in the comments section as my wish list.
All members pls take the time to fill out the survey, whatever the results end up being will be related at the table in upcoming nego meetings, that like I said already are being discussed even before Oct 9th. Her is a blip from the survey indicating so, quotations added by me:

"In the meantime, the Negotiating Committee Chair has been in contact with the Mediator and the Company to make arrangement to continue mediated negotiations. Stay tuned for more information."

AMFA and our NC will be ready to go, not so sure about the company...
The,only problem with your theory is Herb is not in control anymore. The stores turned the first contact down 17 months, to a new agreement that failed by 18 votes, now arbitration 6 years-for them and counting. The F/A turned first contact down , fired their negotiating team 1 year for new contract. The pilots turned their first contract 1 year for a new agreement. So what do we have with AMFA, lawsuits, or we are ready to get back to the table, it will be next year, depending on fuel prices and the economy. Plus all these groups that are now due!

Latest posts