WN Mechanics seek mediation

As we await the survey results, here's a food for thought.
MF put an article out this morning about JetBlue's year 2020 aggressive outlook. From this MF article I copied the 2nd paragraph below in quotes added by me.
My food for thought here is; If JetBlue receives a 20% income plus earnings from the Trump Tax Reform, I am really wondering what Southwest income plus earnings are from the tax reform? It obviously will be larger.
Even if it is the same, at 20%, the tax reform income plus earnings will more than easily take care of the cost of our new contract and have plenty left over. They won't even feel it.
I am not saying now we ask for the world. Just will be so easy to make us whole with the new tax reform this year and should be a no brainer for the company to quickly fix.

Unfortunately, profitability has plunged since then. Analysts currently expect JetBlue to post adjusted EPS of $1.50 in 2018, despite receiving a 20%-plus earnings lift from tax reform.

Wow this guy is a real idiot.

Wow this guy is a real idiot.
He doesn't understand economics. He thinks SWA just prints money. Has his hand out gimmie gimme!! Just like the UPS guys don't want to pay for health insurance, well news flash everyone health insurance goes up!

A perfect reminder why we fired the teamsters. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.
And to all of you who were still to this day saying, "we would have a contract if we were still teamsters." well no shite, but we would be decimated in all areas too. Let's see at 3 years they would have gave the company all scope, no pay increases, no retro, no vac changes "NOTHING" But we dam sure would've had a contract. Thank God we fired them there crooks. Doesn't this just make you teamster lovers feel so much better now that they no longer here? Let's be honest now. Happy reading teamster lovers...

UPS Union Ratifies Labor Deal Even Though Members Turned It ...

A perfect reminder why we fired the teamsters. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.
And to all of you who were still to this day saying, "we would have a contract if we were still teamsters." well no shite, but we would be decimated in all areas too. Let's see at 3 years they would have gave the company all scope, no pay increases, no retro, no vac changes "NOTHING" But we dam sure would've had a contract. Thank God we fired them there crooks. Doesn't this just make you teamster lovers feel so much better now that they no longer here? Let's be honest now. Happy reading teamster lovers...

UPS Union Ratifies Labor Deal Even Though Members Turned It ...
And we still don't have a contract with AMFA, now heading to year 7. At least UPS gets a raise.

At least UPS gets a raise!? If AMFA were to ratify an agreement that the voting members turned down, you’d be screaming about how f’d up they are. Don’t worry- we’ll end up getting a raise, and it’ll be one that the majority can accept. Unlike the UPS guys, whose votes didn’t count.

At least UPS gets a raise!? If AMFA were to ratify an agreement that the voting members turned down, you’d be screaming about how f’d up they are. Don’t worry- we’ll end up getting a raise, and it’ll be one that the majority can accept. Unlike the UPS guys, whose votes didn’t count.

Did someone really say, "at least UPS gets a raise?"
So all this person is looking for is a raise. Doesn't care a bit about scope, work rules, retirement, medical, vac, holidays, days off, full time/part time, o/t, dbl time, tripple time, berv., leave, jury duty, military leave, the list goes on and on. All he cares about is a raise. How freakin pathetic. Obviously he wants his only. IGM croud big time, incredible...

No I would be happy because I actually want to retire someday. I am tired of everyone moving on, and not us.

Did someone really say, "at least UPS gets a raise?"
So all this person is looking for is a raise. Doesn't care a bit about scope, work rules, retirement, medical, vac, holidays, days off, full time/part time, o/t, dbl time, tripple time, berv., leave, jury duty, military leave, the list goes on and on. All he cares about is a raise. How freakin pathetic. Obviously he wants his only. IGM croud big time, incredible...
We kept our scope dumbass!

Now that we had some free time, time to get back to the issue.
As we await the final survey results tomorrow, I know AMFA side is ready to get back to the table as well as the mediator also wanting to set dates as soon as AMFA gets the survey results Tues. We should hear some new dates by this week some time I am hoping.

Now that we had some free time, time to get back to the issue.
As we await the final survey results tomorrow, I know AMFA side is ready to get back to the table as well as the mediator also wanting to set dates as soon as AMFA gets the survey results Tues. We should hear some new dates by this week some time I am hoping.
Wow we got the mighty AMFA survey that will scare them back to the table what a morron !

Latest posts