WN Mechanics seek mediation

As we now see the AA'ers are going over their offer from the co. that the asso did not want out. We will see if the membership might get them to bring it out or not. Remember the co. did the same to us, but our NC refused to bring it out too, until the co. made more movement as well as adding in some late additions and protections, but was still short for the membership to approve the first offer. They are basically in the same boat we were. Maybe they will have to vote it down also to get the improvements they want.

Well, still no email in my inbox from co. Hopefully sometime this week. At the latest early, next week.

I have to see the numbers before I vote. If I do not have that info by May 20, I will be forced to cast a NO vote.
If that’s the way you feel, then you should just cast a ‘no’ vote now- you don’t seem to think the language in the contract is worth it. I understand wanting to know your number, but the information is in the contract to get you a ballpark figure.

Reactions: swamt
If that’s the way you feel, then you should just cast a ‘no’ vote now- you don’t seem to think the language in the contract is worth it. I understand wanting to know your number, but the information is in the contract to get you a ballpark figure.
Explain loa 4. Periods 1 thru 7 so I can get the numbers.

Well, still no email in my inbox from co. Hopefully sometime this week. At the latest early, next week.
Swampy company just sent the email mine is $30,000 more than what it would have been last year. Good luck in voting! :)

Swampy company just sent the email mine is $30,000 more than what it would have been last year. Good luck in voting! :)

Just commented it's out in our company emails.
Yes sir. Got mine about 3 hours ago. Read it over, thought about it for a few, and I will cast my vote soon with a yes vote from me as well.
And by all means yes, let's all move on, hopefully when this one passes.
Driver, mine was 25K higher than the last offer and more than makes me whole, so with us still not losing any more added outsourcing I am good with that.
Thanks to all the supporters for waiting this out. Paid off finally...

Just sent the email to everyone, and yep, it's a GO for Dgaf. Good Luck all.
It's a go for swamt as well deaf. Just wanted to wait for the confirmation numbers. They are good in my eyes, and then some. The padded overpay does help a bit.

Explain loa 4. Periods 1 thru 7 so I can get the numbers.

Use the formula in paragraph 5 (assuming you’re a mechanic, not mx ctl or instructor). Use the totals from your 12/20/XX paycheck for each year.

—-or just check your email. They were just sent out

Just sent the email to everyone, and yep, it's a GO for Dgaf. Good Luck all.

Amen brother let's get this voted in and move on.
Ok gentlemen, I just sent my yes vote in and got my confirmation number. Glad to finally be done with it and hopefully it will pass and we can all move on...

Ok gentlemen, I just sent my yes vote in and got my confirmation number. Glad to finally be done with it and hopefully it will pass and we can all move on...
I say it should pass by 78 to 82 percent, give you maybe 20% No. At least we don't have an American Airlines situation. Plus we get another 3% raise in August. If ratified.

Reactions: swamt