WN Mechanics seek mediation

Juvenile it is, just like some of your rants. Unfortunately its all you can understand.

Better off? Sounds like something a company suck would say. Not surprised.

Hey Dummy. Since you don't appreciate your raises, are you donating all that cash to charity?

Dummy.

Hackman- u messed with wrong mo fo. U want to jump in with answer or just attack.? swamt went in to gopher waitin for Seham guidance. Can take u on next. Answer questions and quit the tirades. U r showing ur ass fast! Be up front. Tuff guys behind computer r easily exposed. Ur next????????

Could it be that it isn't your self proclaimed internet invincibility that keeps people from responding to you. It could be they are ignoring you because of the thread hijacking troll that you are.

Like I said, when you can actually communicate, say maybe on a 17 year old level, I'll take your blather seriously.

BTW, go ahead a contact SSM@P and level your very best high school vernacular at him.

I'm sure he will be amused. Post the reply so we can all laugh at your expense.

BWAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ignore all u want and attack. 5th grade school children mentality. I will take the high road. I have yet to hear 1- yes 1- intelligent response to the issues I brought up. Serious concerns when u r in negotiations. Attack- call derogatory terms do whatever. Address the issues I brought up! Will not do and why swamt went in to gopher hole and now got clown Hackman wanting to play. Not Goin to their low level and will stay on high road. Answer 1 question. How r federal lawsuits filed from both sides playing in to negotiations? When I get intelligent answer will continue. Ur turn to answer swamt or Hackman??? No personal attacks.

American Airlines and whatever financial conditions they've gone through is NOT the condition past or present of Southwest Airlines.

Southwest Airlines has made profits every single year of their existence. So if SWA Management is looking for concessions with a workforce that only numbers around 2500, I have to say WOW!!!!!

And IMO is AMFA "The Negotiating people" don't bring back that concessionary proposal and let their members tell SWA Management what they can do with it, they may NEVER have something to vote on?

Unless SWA Management pulls a NWA Part 2? It's very very possible to happen again.
More TWu suck up bovine excrement. What happened in 1995 Dippy Dave? Where you on the clock then? The TWu brought back a 6 year concessionary contract with shitty 1.5% raises and "that's all your going to get" fear mongering (cowardice?). The company went on to record profits while the TWu membership got corn holed...for 6 years!!!!

The SWA AMFA membership, so I have been told, the AMFA leadership not to bring back a contract proposal with concessions in it.

Return to the AA chunker thread. Your all but done here.

Last edited:
I'll take you seriously when you stop writing like a 16 year old girl on a dating site. Until then, not so much. It's not funny to beat on little kids.
U have lost it!!?? Address the issue bro. Now I see why u guys have issues. I am appalled at ur professional responses. Wow.

More TWu suck up bovine excrement. What happened in 1995 Dippy Dave? Where you on the clock then? The TWu brought back a 6 year concessionary contract with shitty 1.5% raises and "that's all your going to get" fear mongering (cowardice?). The company went on to record profits while the TWu membership got corn holed...for 6 years!!!!

The SWA AMFA membership, so I have been told, the AMFA leadership not to bring back a contract proposal with concessions in it.

Return to the AA chunker thread. Your all but done here.

Wow what a goofball. And you even needed to edit all that nonsense. But hey good luck in your perpetual "never ending" AA card drive, o_O

(Edited to assist you in comprehension)

Wow what a goofball. And you even needed to edit all that nonsense. But hey good luck in your perpetual "never ending" AA card drive, o_O

(Edited to assist you in comprehension)
No tactical response from the loudmouth TWu chunker, as I expected. The TWu history of concessionary failures truly is nonsense and hard to swallow, no idiotic response is really needed. There is none.

No AA AMFA card drive yet, just waiting on another round of TWu concessions to kick it off.

Don't worry Dippy Dave, you won't be involved save for the whining on a BB.

U have lost it!!?? Address the issue bro. Now I see why u guys have issues. I am appalled at ur professional responses. Wow.
Again for the last time. I won't waste much time with extended responses to persons that can't communicate without using RU, Bro, Messin with, UR, Mo Fo type kiddy half wit speak.

Hey Dummy. Since you don't appreciate your raises, are you donating all that cash to charity?

Dummy.
Dummy? Well I'm not the one chunking bags for a living at 50 years old am I Dippy Dave?

I appreciate the raise, just about 14 years too late. The compAAny gave it to us, it was not the TWu.

Now waiting on the rest of everything the TWu gave away....and waiting...and waiting.

Not 5 years like SWA, but 14 years.

Dummy? Well I'm not the one chunking bags for a living at 50 years old am I Dippy Dave?

I appreciate the raise, just about 14 years too late. The compAAny gave it to us, it was not the TWu.

Now waiting on the rest of everything the TWu gave away....and waiting...and waiting.

Not 5 years like SWA, but 14 years.
I have a feeling it will be a little longer than 5 years, the company wants to drop the lawsuits, but both sides have to agree to it. We meet again 17, 18, 19 th of July starting tomorrow, AMFA has not indicative if at the end of this they will accept Mediation/Arbitration, I will also take the high road, don't know about SWAAMT !

Dummy.
I don't think you have to worry about AMFA coming to American, when people witness their track record, we have several of the top positions in AMFA mostly local 11 guys, and if you can't get a deal done with that I don't know what the answer is !

Dummy.
Well I did a little research, SWAAMT claims we are well represented

Dummy.
I have been doing a little research SWAAMT claims we are well represented by Seham we have been AMFA since 2003, we pay the law firm $47,000 a month, so since 2003 we have paid them $7,896,000!

I have a feeling it will be a little longer than 5 years, the company wants to drop the lawsuits, but both sides have to agree to it. We meet again 17, 18, 19 th of July starting tomorrow, AMFA has not indicative if at the end of this they will accept Mediation/Arbitration, I will also take the high road, don't know about SWAAMT !
5 years is unreasonable to be sure, but your contract is one of the best in the industry. Try living under a TWu BK contract for 14 years, then you can cry. You seem to be only concerned about money and attorney fees in your posts. You have double time and even triple time, paid rest, 10 holidays, 9.9% 401 match, and all the rest right? You have AMFA that isn't controlled by rampers, also a big plus. Yes it is.

You mean the company wants AMFA to drop the lawsuits, the company violated the RLA by going directly to the members. Nope, no way. If AMFA would do that, then company plants like yourself would be here crowing about AMFA selling out.

Buck up sweetykins, don't be a greedy cry baby. Tell your company handlers to stop stalling and produce a contract worthy of a vote with no concessions. They can easily afford it.

I don't think you have to worry about AMFA coming to American, when people witness their track record, we have several of the top positions in AMFA mostly local 11 guys, and if you can't get a deal done with that I don't know what the answer is !
I'll take the AMFA track record compared to the feckless TWu, IAm, or the Reamsters. No deal will get done until the company stops stalling with concessionary bargaining and violating the RLA.

Tell your company handlers to stop stalling and produce a contract worthy of a vote.

Latest posts