WN Mechanics seek mediation

5 years is unreasonable to be sure, but your contract is one of the best in the industry. Try living under a TWu BK contract for 14 years, then you can cry. You seem to be only concerned about money and attorney fees in your posts. You have double time and even triple time, paid rest, 10 holidays, 9.9% 401 match, and all the rest right? You have AMFA that isn't controlled by rampers, also a big plus. Yes it is.

You mean the company wants AMFA to drop the lawsuits, the company violated the RLA by going directly to the members. Nope, no way. If AMFA would do that, then company plants like yourself would be here crowing about AMFA selling out.

Buck up sweetykins, don't be a greedy cry baby. Tell your company handlers to stop stalling and produce a contract worthy of a vote with no concessions. They can easily afford it.
The lawsuits have to be dropped by both you stupid idiot, obviously you know nothing about law or economics, everyday that goes by you lose money, but we can stay at or 2012 rates forever as long as we protect 100 of our buddies in Dallas from having too go to a C check line instead of where they are at hangar Ron, and hold the rest of the 2400 members hostage way to go !

Well I did a little research, SWAAMT claims we are well represented

I have been doing a little research SWAAMT claims we are well represented by Seham we have been AMFA since 2003, we pay the law firm $47,000 a month, so since 2003 we have paid them $7,896,000!
Money well spent on one of the best labor attorneys in the business.

How much money is the company paying you?

I am making the same I have for a topped out mechanic since 2012, if I want a raise I have to work more overtime, less time with my family, but as long as we take care of your buddies, don't ask any questions of our negotiating team, keep paying the law firm, we are good to go, maybe we will finally have something to consider in 2020, after all the other major airlines are done, or maybe never if they start a war in the middle east, or the economy takes a dump!

OMFG. You REALLY SERIOUSLY think over Half a Million Dollars per year being paid to this Lawyer group is reasonable with basically NOTHING to show for it?

I know. Your response is going to be to deflect but it's all BS and you know it. SWA has only about 2500 (TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED) AMFA represented Mechanics. And they're being ripped off (What else is new) by the Seeham Law firm.

I am making the same I have for a topped out mechanic since 2012, if I want a raise I have to work more overtime, less time with my family, but as long as we take care of your buddies, don't ask any questions of our negotiating team, keep paying the law firm, we are good to go, maybe we will finally have something to consider in 2020, after all the other major airlines are done, or maybe never if they start a war in the middle east, or the economy takes a dump!

Don't let up Brother. And don't let any of these POS Bullies silence you. I'm sure there are plenty more like you out there.

Neil Bernstein, a professor of law at Washington University in St. Louis and a labor arbitrator, believes that the success enjoyed by the upstarts will be short-lived. "They do well for a while, then people get unhappy with them, and they lose favor"

Some in the AFL-CIO believe that Kevin McCormick, a New Hampshire businessman, fabricates unions to make money.

Seham, though, must sometimes explain an odd inconsistency. How is it that his law firm, founded by his father, Martin Seham, sometimes represents independent labor unions and other times represents airlines?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-05-23/business/0405230037_1_independent-unions-afl-afl-cio

Last edited:
Neil Bernstein, a professor of law at Washington University in St. Louis and a labor arbitrator, believes that the success enjoyed by the upstarts will be short-lived. "They do well for a while, then people get unhappy with them, and they lose favor.

Some in the AFL-CIO believe that Kevin McCormick, a New Hampshire businessman, fabricates unions to make money.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-05-23/business/0405230037_1_independent-unions-afl-afl-cio
Seham makes all kinds of money, but some of the pom pom people over here can't see the forest for the trees and can't think for themselves, and yes AA there is a large silent majority over here, and that is just how Trump got elected ! :)

Last edited:
Dummy? Well I'm not the one chunking bags for a living at 50 years old am I Dippy Dave?

I appreciate the raise, just about 14 years too late. The compAAny gave it to us, it was not the TWu.

Now waiting on the rest of everything the TWu gave away....and waiting...and waiting.

Not 5 years like SWA, but 14 years.
So now we are attacking rampers, what's the matter you can't go toe to toe with the American AMT s , oh that's right they ignore you. So here we sit still waiting on a contract!

Reactions: 1AA
The lawsuits have to be dropped by both you stupid idiot, obviously you know nothing about law or economics, everyday that goes by you lose money, but we can stay at or 2012 rates forever as long as we protect 100 of our buddies in Dallas from having too go to a C check line instead of where they are at hangar Ron, and hold the rest of the 2400 members hostage way to go !
Who asked for the lawsuits to dismissed company suck? Right, it was the company that complained about the lawsuits, not AMFA to my knowledge.

There you go again, crying about you and YOUR money, poor thing. How do you manage working OT for double and triple time?

Seems like you can't wait to sell out your union brothers and sisters for you and YOUR money. Just bring back some **** contract RIGHT NOW with some $$$ attached so as a company suck you can vote yes on it.

I know the type that you are, built in knee pads and jelly for a spine. Seen your type almost 30 years. So many company suck up tears and whining you need waders to get with in 10 feet and a good set of ear plugs.

Last edited:
Who asked for the lawsuits to dismissed company suck? Right, it was the company that complained about the lawsuits, not AMFA to my knowledge.

There you go again, crying about you and YOUR money, poor thing. How do you manage working OT for double and triple time?

Seems like you can't wait to sell out your union brothers and sisters for you and YOUR money. Just bring back some **** contract RIGHT NOW with some $$$ attached so as a company suck can vote yes on it.

I know the type that you are, built in knee pads and jelly for a spine. Seen your type almost 30 years. So many company suck up tears and whining you need waders to get with in 10 feet and a good set of ear plugs.
No stupid I have only one vote if is a good deal I vote yes, if not I vote no, and I read the entire contract, if the majority approves so be it, if not back to the table to work on what the group didn't like, and go to the meetings to ask questions

All those AFl_CIo lies and IAm outright fabrications were dispelled many years ago. The biggest one being AMFA started the outsourcing to China, when it was the IAm that started it by allowing the DC-10s to go to HEICO. However, you wouldn't know this, because your a baggage chunker, know nothing about the AMT world except what your told.

Neil Bernstein, a professor of law at Washington University in St. Louis and a labor arbitrator, believes that the success enjoyed by the upstarts will be short-lived. "They do well for a while, then people get unhappy with them, and they lose favor"

Seham, though, must sometimes explain an odd inconsistency. How is it that his law firm, founded by his father, Martin Seham, sometimes represents independent labor unions and other times represents airlines?

See above, why has AMFA still got SWA and Alaska if they "lose favor"? Great contract at Alaska BTW.

There heads are held high, they don't have an unaccountable Industrial union ran by baggage chunkers since 2003.

On more thing, the TWu can't match the contract SWA has, hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

Return to your chunker thread, your TWu game is pathetically weak. I already played it years ago.

All those AFl_CIo lies and IAm outright fabrications were dispelled many years ago. The biggest one being AMFA started the outsourcing to China, when it was the IAm that started it by allowing the DC-10s to go to HEICO. However, you wouldn't know this, because your a baggage chunker, know nothing about the AMT world except what your told.

See above, why has AMFA still got SWA and Alaska if they "lose favor"? Great contract at Alaska BTW.

There heads are held high, they don't have an unaccountable Industrial union ran by baggage chunkers since 2003.

On more thing, the TWu can't match the contract SWA has, hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

Return to your chunker thread, your TWu game is pathetically weak. I already played it years ago.
The contract will rise or fall on it's own, hopefully we get something to look at this year, maybe not, I will go to work everyday like I always do, trying to put a product out for our customers that pay our pay checks, and hopefully they eventually produce something both sides, it just gets frustrating waiting and waiting with nothing to look at !

Latest posts