WN Mechanics seek mediation

AMFA is repeating the same things it did at NWA. They only tell the members what they want them to hear instead of being fully open and honest. They claim to be a democratic union but it is really a dictatorship that is ran by guys that are too lazy to work. They are all conspiracy theorists that are too scared to agree to anything. At this point they are just too afraid that anything put out for a vote would pass and the AMFA would be replaced as quickly as possible at southwest. I have read all of the post about concessions and I would not vote for that either. However it is a negotiation and it should be the members that get to look at the offer and determine if it is concessionary. If the company is offering more than its asking for in return then I would not consider that to be a concessionary offer.

AMFA is repeating the same things it did at NWA. They only tell the members what they want them to hear instead of being fully open and honest. They claim to be a democratic union but it is really a dictatorship that is ran by guys that are too lazy to work. They are all conspiracy theorists that are too scared to agree to anything. At this point they are just too afraid that anything put out for a vote would pass and the AMFA would be replaced as quickly as possible at southwest. I have read all of the post about concessions and I would not vote for that either. However it is a negotiation and it should be the members that get to look at the offer and determine if it is concessionary. If the company is offering more than its asking for in return then I would not consider that to be a concessionary offer.
Just read the email from AMFA what a shock the federal judge refused to overturn the Arbitrator's decision on the brake rider/ supertug grievance lawsuit that AMFA filed, let's see I was right on that $150,000 to file the law suit plus whatever Seham law firm charged us, I see Hackman and SwAmt have no answer oh well such is life, still waiting on a deal to be reached !

Just read the email from AMFA what a shock the federal judge refused to overturn the Arbitrator's decision on the brake rider/ supertug grievance lawsuit that AMFA filed, let's see I was right on that $150,000 to file the law suit plus whatever Seham law firm charged us, I see Hackman and SwAmt have no answer oh well such is life, still waiting on a deal to be reached !

Those two Branch Davidians would never climb out the window before the ATF sets the complex ablaze.

Neither will paint the organization they LOVE in any type of harsh light. Even though the woman might smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day, they still think she's beautiful and perfect.

Those two Branch Davidians would never climb out the window before the ATF sets the complex ablaze.

Neither will paint the organization they LOVE in any type of harsh light. Even though the woman might smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day, they still think she's beautiful and perfect.
It is just a matter of time before more people wake up and start asking the tough questions, we will see what happens after the 20 th union meetings and update number #59 or 60 th, the Union and company are meeting today !

It is just a matter of time before more people wake up and start asking the tough questions, we will see what happens after the 20 th union meetings and update number #59 or 60 th, the Union and company are meeting today !

Go ahead and put your tough questions out for all to see. You might get some answers.

Go ahead and put your tough questions out for all to see. You might get some answers.

How long should these people (YOU) need to wait to vote on something? How long before they (YOU) get to really give their (YOUR) voice to the Company? If 5 FIVE years isn't enough then how long should it be? 7 SEVEN years, 9 NINE years, TEN?

AMFA at SWA has a contract that became amendable 5 FIVE years ago. When will AMFA Leaders let their members VOTE? Why do they consistently show a history of preventing their members from voting?

Why is Lee Seeham receiving over $500,000 per year? What makes Lee Seeham earn (WORTH) over $500,000 per year of this memberships money?

Will AMFA members ever get to vote?
How many more years do they (YOU) need to wait?

How long should these people (YOU) need to wait to vote on something? How long before they (YOU) get to really give their (YOUR) voice to the Company? If 5 FIVE years isn't enough then how long should it be? 7 SEVEN years, 9 NINE years, TEN?

AMFA at SWA has a contract that became amendable 5 FIVE years ago. When will AMFA Leaders let their members VOTE? Why do they consistently show a history of preventing their members from voting?

Why is Lee Seeham receiving over $500,000 per year? What makes Lee Seeham earn (WORTH) over $500,000 per year of this memberships money?

As most on this forum know, you are a baggage handler represented by the TWU. You have no dog in this hunt. Why keep littering up this thread with your babbling nonsense.

As most on this forum know, you are a baggage handler represented by the TWU. You have no dog in this hunt. Why keep littering up this thread with your babbling nonsense.

Questions know no Class status Sir. Can you answer those questions posed to you or not?

"There's no bread, let them eat cake"

One will we ever entertain shopping around for another law firm, that might save the membership some money, that specializes in labor law!Two: will local 11 get the two individuals jobs back or decide to make them the sacrificial lambs to drop the lawsuit against AMFA, Three: will they accept the mediation/ arbitration or continue in mediation . Do they intend to let this go on forever, do they intend to take a strike vote, If management turns this into a NWA will they make the same mistakes leave us on our own, and walk away, are they being totally honest with the membership or our they just telling us what they want us to hear, I ' m done !

As stated before, you are not owed an answer to your questions. Go back to your world. You don't belong here.

Sorry but Bushwood Country Club is not hanging above the entranceway and you aren't Judge Smails either.

If you CANNOT answer the questions then just say so? The "readers" will take note and they won't care who asked the questions, just that they weren't answered.

As stated before, you are not owed an answer to your questions. Go back to your world. You don't belong here.

AGAIN?

I have. Just attacked and labeled anti Union and company schill!!!!! Address the issues I brought up!!?? Hope for best for the hardworking SWA membership in the future. Take a shot.