Workbrain Or Workbust?

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Seems the company's $6 million investment in the new time and attendance system is causing numerous problems with pay and swaps issues, anyone care to share their horror story?

So far the system is working ok in our station.We have about 85 employees in the maintenance department. It seems ok for swaps but Dat's and comp days require a supervisor to manually put them in the system.This is a lot more work than it used to be for all afected.I was told the system was directed at the ramp because they had no automated time system,so we were incorperated into the system.

N617P

700UW said:
Seems the company's $6 million investment in the new time and attendance system is causing numerous problems with pay and swaps issues, anyone care to share their horror story?
rofl!

Good post Bob, but it seems fliboi cant ever post any facts supporting his position and he just makes himself look foolish.

The maintenance department all ready used a time and attendance system, customer service and fleet did not, so they decided to put everyone on the same system.

My station started it last week and there has been lots of problems, request disapearing as well as confirmations and no way to print the e-mail the system sends you.

And the kicker is the former director of maintenance finance who had a say in what system US bought, resigned from US and is now working for the company that sold US the system.

Interesting thing about Workbrain is one of the persons responsible for bring the system over to Usairways recently resigned her position to go to work for the company which operates Workbrain? Sound interesting to myself and others.....may have not yet received the "conduct and ethics manual"

PineyBob said:
I don't see what's so funny.

Six Million is a lot of money for a time system.

Also you show me a computer system sofware upgrade that goes smoothly. These things are disasters wating to happen.

Don't get employee "buy in" is failure point number 1. They have to see and believe that the system will make their job easier. Do you think the "enlightened" management at US did that?

Perscription for failure number 2: Implement change at a time when a time management system would be percieved as "Punishment". Labor relations are at an all time low. Imagine how this system is recieved.

US Airways aging IT infrastructure can't be helping either.

So with the Airline hanging by a thread I FAIL to see any humor here usfliboi.
Bob I find constant negative postings a laugh!