You Have To Be Kidding.

Ken MacTiernan said:
Why would kirk claim to be a licensed A&P when in fact he is not? There is no shame in not being licensed. But to claim to be something you are not is a shame.
[post="279934"][/post]​

When one considers the license premium he is not being paid, it is easy to think that he is not very astute financially.

Or there is something in his past that disqualifies him.

Does anybody out there have a copy of the TWU code book for International appointments. I haven't been able to fiqure out the code #355538 or this new secret code #332419. I think these codes have to do with the ratings for how much COMMUNITY SERVICE "appointees" have done to be WARRANTED for nomination. Can anyone help me? Please post whatever info. you have on this subject. I have decided to try and be appointed to the TWU International and need to have this info. to figure how much TIME I WILL HAVE TO SERVE :ph34r: to get an appointment.

Thanks

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Does anybody out there have a copy of the TWU code book for International appointments. I haven't been able to fiqure out the code #355538 or this new secret code #332419. I think these codes have to do with the ratings for how much COMMUNITY SERVICE "appointees" have done to be WARRANTED for nomination. Can anyone help me? Please post whatever info. you have on this subject. I have decided to try and be appointed to the TWU International and need to have this info. to figure how much TIME I WILL HAVE TO SERVE :ph34r: to get an appointment.

Thanks
[post="280988"][/post]​

Uh, I don't get it?

Thanks
[post="280988"][/post]​

A few minutes under Littles desk should do it. Its worked for all those in there already.

Does anybody out there have a copy of the TWU code book for International appointments. I haven't been able to fiqure out the code #355538 or this new secret code #332419. I think these codes have to do with the ratings for how much COMMUNITY SERVICE "appointees" have done to be WARRANTED for nomination. Can anyone help me? Please post whatever info. you have on this subject. I have decided to try and be appointed to the TWU International and need to have this info. to figure how much TIME I WILL HAVE TO SERVE :ph34r:  to get an appointment.   

Thanks
[post="280988"][/post]​

Princess is refering to the twu bubbas at AFW that are being appointed to the twu international. I believe Princess is talking about Kirk David Wells Int'l organizer convicted of felony hot checks in tulsa county in OK. This can be found on OSCN.NET. Cris Schissler is an International R.O. Rep that was convicted of poss of wacky weed. This can be found on Dentoncounty.com. Oh and I was informed that robert morgan is looking to move up to the Int'l after his recent DWI in Denton county and let's not forget about matt (deep throat) lorenzi and his DWI and evading arrest in tarrant county. This is just a few of the bubba crowd and I have probably missed some so if anyone has anymore info please let the people know.

To be elected into a union official position a "race" between eligible members is conducted whereby the dues paying members choose the winner from the group of individuals who are on a ballot. This is called DEMOCRACY. If the winner of an election does not measure up to any/all promises made during their election campaign then that individual can either be recalled or simply not voted for the next time this individual chooses to run for office again. This is called DEMOCRACY.

The above statement is called a NIGHTMARE for the structure of the twu international way of operating. Why are people like kirk wells & bobby gless appointed into a international position. (What is kirk's position again? twu informer contributing editor/writer? By the way, how's that much needed union hall coming along?)

A democracy is only a democracy when it is practiced on a daily basis. When appointments and unaccountable actions are practiced it is called inept unionism. When elected officials are removed from office because they believe in DEMOCRACY that is called WRONG!

Latest posts

Back