Your cheap WALMART dollars...everything made in China

A while back, when Clinton ordered all of the armed forces to wear black berets, destroying the special forces unique identifier, he also signed some kind of deal for China to supply us with the headgear. Imagine this, and i have been saying if for quite some time now.

China supplies us with milatary uniforms and American Flage. If we ever go to war with China, we are half way screwed.

The last American Flag I bought had a China tag on it. By the way, I belive I read somewhere recently it is now against some law to allow American Flags not mase in the USA to be sold here. Is this true? Anyone hear about it?

A while back, when Clinton ordered all of the armed forces to wear black berets, destroying the special forces unique identifier, he also signed some kind of deal for China to supply us with the headgear. Imagine this, and i have been saying if for quite some time now.

China supplies us with milatary uniforms and American Flage. If we ever go to war with China, we are half way screwed.

The last American Flag I bought had a China tag on it. By the way, I belive I read somewhere recently it is now against some law to allow American Flags not mase in the USA to be sold here. Is this true? Anyone hear about it?

Check this out...

More

They work on our Airplanes "for cheap".
They sell our children poisonous/toxic toys.
They put poisonous "fillers" in old food, then sell it to America.
The Chinese Peoples Liberation Communist Army is the main criminal working 24/7 poking/hacking for weakness in our cyber defenses around the world.
The list goes on...They WILL make their move one day, and it will be no ones fault but ours thanks to corporate greed and Washington sleeping together.

They own our banks

Sorry Bear but as much as I would like to pin this on someone the only way to find the guilty party for this is for us to look in the mirror. We are a short sighted nation full of short sighted people. No one looks at how their actions can affect them down line. We are interested in short term satisfaction no matter the cost. My pay to day what can be put off till tomorrow. It shows in our eating habits, spending patterns, and political choices.

The US is turning into a 3rd world nation before our eyes and we are too stupid and too lazy to do a damn thing about it.

Spot On :up:

B) UT

Yeah and they shut off the supply chain and we all fall to our knees.
This is the dilema our elected leaders from both sides of the aisle have put us in.
Turn off the China supply and how long until we stand on our own??
Months??
Years??
Decades??
Or is it toast??

toast!

They own us today and more so in the future if not now.

B) UT

I know you see this as a huge negative... but their is some what of a bright side.

As you know, the financial center of the world is starting to move away from the United States. This was foreseen by many of the American financial institutions in the 90's. As a safety, they invested heavily in subsidiaries of sovereign funds, eastern banks, and asian infrastructure. So while China is providing liquidity to US banks such as Morgan Stanley, banks such as Goldman Sachs and the Caryle Group (mostly politicians) are doing the same in China.

Latest posts

Back