your dad is a SCAB!

big jimmy

Advanced
Feb 13, 2006
What a way live your life. The company thows a little party and then has to hide you out from the rest of the world. One thing these scabs will find out is what a small world aviation really is. They both know what they have done while it may being legal(?)is morally bankrupt much like the company. While nwa may ermerge from its current financial situation it will remain a cesspool of scabs and the bastard child of the industry. scabcsar wears his badge of scabdom like a medal he never received from his make believe military career trying to justify himself and his lowly actions as some greater moral cause. Truth is the only way he and his minions could get hired was to scab. Now to hear the detroit tigers joined in the party has given me my final reason to cut ties with dtw.

What a way live your life. The company thows a little party and then has to hide you out from the rest of the world. One thing these scabs will find out is what a small world aviation really is. They both know what they have done while it may being legal(?)is morally bankrupt much like the company. While nwa may ermerge from its current financial situation it will remain a cesspool of scabs and the bastard child of the industry. scabcsar wears his badge of scabdom like a medal he never received from his make believe military career trying to justify himself and his lowly actions as some greater moral cause. Truth is the only way he and his minions could get hired was to scab. Now to hear the detroit tigers joined in the party has given me my final reason to cut ties with dtw.
Tigers suck just like scabair..........
Here's an open message board, tell them what/how you really feel...
http://mb.scout.com/fdetroittigersfrm1
or try this link...
http://www.forums.mlb.com/ml-tigers

ouch, quit it. ;)

Here are some details about the DTW scab party that were posted on the AMFA Local 33 web site...

Local 33 webmaster note: We received this email note from Dennis Sutton (President of Local 5 in DTW) and he asked us to post it on our site for informational purposes. The picketing took place on Sunday October 1, 2006.

Today NWA had a party for tech ops employees, this was a major production to try and maintain their work force. They gave away 100 tickets to the Tigers game tonight. (Go Tigers). I believe it is getting rained out, oh darn. Anyways, I put out the call for picketers and they came. We had the swat team and all airport police out in force, NWA had security out the ying yang. We held the picket line from 10am until 5pm. Every scab seemed to show up with there family as if it was mandatory that they attend. Our signs read "Your Daddy is a Scab". They parked about 30 deice trucks, fuel trucks and busses in front of hangar to block us from filming inside hangar. I noticed many IAM personnel entering and asked a manager what's up with that I thought it was tech ops party. He said one of the dumb ass managers accidentally gave tickets to the ramp. It was 40 degrees and raining all day and we didn't miss a beat for 7 hours. Rain ponchos in hand we where there the whole day.

Just down the road at HGR 2 the lions arrived to a fully staffed picket line. The signs read Rams 24 Lions 10. Cross our line and lose every time.
I think we have pissed of NWA management in DTW beyond my greatest expectations. Our members in DTW answered the call today, no arrest thank goodness, we even had the flight attendants come out and picket. The picketers did not even want to rotate when a new batch was brought out to relieve them. Pouring rain and refusing to go back to camp. God bless them.

Even my VP Curt Booza was in awe of the turn out, I reminded him that when I put out the all call they show up. We supplied Subs and soda, others brought dishes, and every striker received a 25.00 gas card from our donation fund. Norm Getzlaff from Cleveland and Dick Howard from
Pittsburgh came into town to picket as they have for every rally we have had in DTW. These are two stand up guys that where stationed at CMH.

I just want you all to realize the fight is strong in DTW. I just want all AMFA Locals to know that their members support is being put to
good use.

Take care and thanks for your support.

Dennis

I personally liked the fact that the Lions players had to cross the picket line to get on their NW charter flight. Glad to see that they are winless this year! :lol:

Here are some details about the DTW scab party that were posted on the AMFA Local 33 web site...

Local 33 webmaster note: We received this email note from Dennis Sutton (President of Local 5 in DTW) and he asked us to post it on our site for informational purposes. The picketing took place on Sunday October 1, 2006.
Today NWA had a party for tech ops employees, this was a major production to try and maintain their work force. They gave away 100 tickets to the Tigers game tonight. (Go Tigers). I believe it is getting rained out, oh darn. Anyways, I put out the call for picketers and they came. We had the swat team and all airport police out in force, NWA had security out the ying yang. We held the picket line from 10am until 5pm. Every scab seemed to show up with there family as if it was mandatory that they attend. Our signs read "Your Daddy is a Scab". They parked about 30 deice trucks, fuel trucks and busses in front of hangar to block us from filming inside hangar. I noticed many IAM personnel entering and asked a manager what's up with that I thought it was tech ops party. He said one of the dumb ass managers accidentally gave tickets to the ramp. It was 40 degrees and raining all day and we didn't miss a beat for 7 hours. Rain ponchos in hand we where there the whole day.

Just down the road at HGR 2 the lions arrived to a fully staffed picket line. The signs read Rams 24 Lions 10. Cross our line and lose every time.
I think we have pissed of NWA management in DTW beyond my greatest expectations. Our members in DTW answered the call today, no arrest thank goodness, we even had the flight attendants come out and picket. The picketers did not even want to rotate when a new batch was brought out to relieve them. Pouring rain and refusing to go back to camp. God bless them.

Even my VP Curt Booza was in awe of the turn out, I reminded him that when I put out the all call they show up. We supplied Subs and soda, others brought dishes, and every striker received a 25.00 gas card from our donation fund. Norm Getzlaff from Cleveland and Dick Howard from
Pittsburgh came into town to picket as they have for every rally we have had in DTW. These are two stand up guys that where stationed at CMH.

I just want you all to realize the fight is strong in DTW. I just want all AMFA Locals to know that their members support is being put to
good use.

Dennis

I personally liked the fact that the Lions players had to cross the picket line to get on their NW charter flight. Glad to see that they are winless this year! :lol:

DETROIT LIONS should be DETROIT LOSERS!

No winners since 1984.

Yeah no one held their head up high as they walked on the plane. LOSERS.

*going to burn my 1984 Detroit Tigers cap and pennant tonight with the rest of my rubbish*

PATHETIC!

good use.

Dennis

I was there for most of the duration of the party. I believe it went off even better than most had planned, despite the inclement weather. Chow was hot and plentiful, and good times were had by all, particullarly by the kids, which, I am sure we all would agree, is the most important thing. Even the strikers showed considerable class and profesionalism. They were there, rain showers and all, in accordance to the law. To the best of my knowledge, they were well behaved and polite in deference to the children in attendence. This shows considerable class, and is to be commended.

wait i thought the line said the Tigers either rained out or washed out of the playoffs. oh well waste of money yet agian by the scabby patch air mgmt and their scabs. Darn good thing my girlfriend nor her entire family will fly scrappy patch air. that is all due to safety reasons which scrappy patch air doesnt have

I was there for most of the duration of the party. I believe it went off even better than most had planned, despite the inclement weather. Chow was hot and plentiful, and good times were had by all, particullarly by the kids, which, I am sure we all would agree, is the most important thing. Even the strikers showed considerable class and profesionalism. They were there, rain showers and all, in accordance to the law. To the best of my knowledge, they were well behaved and polite in deference to the children in attendence. This shows considerable class, and is to be commended.

Csar.............what was the purpose for this get
together?

Go to hell...
Who cares what your point of view of the matter is/was. SCAB

once a scab always a scab and it sure shows with the iam and the shoddy people doing the so called maintaince of all the scrappy metal air junkers

:eek: go away with your t/t butt buddy pto.

My dear Lady..call me what you wish...say what you will about the company we both work for....but please...PLEASE.. speak no ill of our beloved "TIG'es". Lord, Ernie Harwell would have a stroke if he heard this.. ;)
Tigers suck. They and the Lions are a disgrace to the whole state of Michigan.

Csar.............what was the purpose for this get
together?
You havent heard of the new support group? Called Scabs anonymous? :ph34r: "My name is Felix and I am a scab..."
"Welcome Felix"
((((((group warm gay NWA scab hugs))))))))

"I can't stop scabbing... I don't know why people hate me so much..... they call me all kinds of hateful names...."

((((((((warm group gay NWA scab hugs ))))))))))))))

and at the end they all say in unison:

"WE LOVE YOU FELIX!"