Your First Set of Wheels

I am ashamed to say my current car is a 2006 Chevy Cobalt.....

Not much fun to drive when you are 6'2"".

I wanted to get my wife a new car so I bought her one and took her old one (the Cobalt).

I work from home so I guess having a nice car is a low priority for me since I don't drive everyday.

The only good thing I can say about it is I have not had any maintenance issues since the day I bought it.
6'2" ? The way you post I thought you were much shorter.................

Just kidding.....

My father used to restore show cars for customers. He once restored a 57 Chevy with..... check this out...... factory fuel injection. I mean he restored several of these but..... not with fuel injection.

6'2" ? The way you post I thought you were much shorter.................

Just kidding.....
Nope. 6'2''.

No Napoleon complex here.

Speaking of doesn't he look totally hung over in this painting.

220px-DelarocheNapoleon.jpg

Is it just me?

If he were alive today I wonder what he would drive.

The smart@ss in me want's to say a VW microBUS or a SMART car.

200-smart.jpg

Well.... he is a dictator. Maybe he would have something exotic. Like a customized Ferrari.

d5696fb0c3b802767a326e446ce5b41c.jpg

OK... one more

A Stingray Corvette.

corvette-stingray-convertible-40000-original-miles-documentation-nice-1.JPG

VET_03_RK0539_01_P.JPG

And it's one off younger brother.

2009+Chevrolet+Corvette+Stingray+_vehicle+mode+of+Autobot+Sideswipe+in+RotF_.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-stingray-hybrid-concept-06.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-Concept-Car-4.jpg

A guy at TULE had/has one of these. I used to go stare at it when I would see it in the lot. I think his name was Doug but I am not sure.

Not my first car but I figured we could all gawk at it. :)

A guy at TULE had/has one of these. I used to go stare at it when I would see it in the lot. I think his name was Doug but I am not sure.

Not my first car but I figured we could all gawk at it. :)

In the 60's my dad was a sales rep for RCA...he was a "Chrysler Man" and put enough miles on a car he'd have to trade pretty much every year. In those days, guys made a career out of being a car salesman, and the kids called the guy who sold him his cars "Uncle Jack". Dad was looking to trade his Newport in and as a joke brought one of these home for the night. Our house was pretty popular then. Wish it would have been for real, but a Fury III replaced it the next day

6ec462d6bc082c500ffb9f27ea67e29d.jpg

In the 60's my dad was a sales rep for RCA...he was a "Chrysler Man" and put enough miles on a car he'd have to trade pretty much every year. In those days, guys made a career out of being a car salesman, and the kids called the guy who sold him his cars "Uncle Jack". Dad was looking to trade his Newport in and as a joke brought one of these home for the night. Our house was pretty popular then. Wish it would have been for real, but a Fury III replaced it the next day

6ec462d6bc082c500ffb9f27ea67e29d.jpg
What is old is new again it would seem.

8646890.jpg

http://www.superautoreviews.com/2016-plymouth-superbird-specs-price/

Yes they did.

Looks like this one needs a bit of research.

My guess is it is a "retrofit" of a Dodge Challenger.

http://www.musclehorsepower.com/the-amazing-conversion-of-the-new-2016-plymouth-superbird/

My intent was not to fabricate or deliver inaccurate information. I just thought you might enjoy seeing a modern version (even a conversion) of that classic.
Not saying it's anything you did...if the writer of he article wanted to be a little more "believable", he could have posted the sister car to the Superbird - the Dodge Daytona.

Not saying it's anything you did...if the writer of he article wanted to be a little more "believable", he could have posted the sister car to the Superbird - the Dodge Daytona.
Did you like the "conversion"?

Does it look like a modern Superbird or Daytona to you?

But this is the vehicle I wish I'd have kept!
1984 VF1000R.

Attachments

• 1985-Honda-VF1000R-R-Side-730x548.jpg
    1985-Honda-VF1000R-R-Side-730x548.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 336

Latest posts