Zagat's Airline Survey

phlus2

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
I received an email today from ZAGAT.com - they are doing an airline survey to find out ratings on best airline in several categories. (It was on the Today Show as well.) Can't wait to see the results of this one! I already submitted my survey - and needless to say US wasn't in my top 5!

I received an email today from ZAGAT.com - they are doing an airline survey to find out ratings on best airline in several categories. (It was on the Today Show as well.) Can't wait to see the results of this one! I already submitted my survey - and needless to say US wasn't in my top 5!

Why should now be any different? US Airways has never made the top 5 or 10 in ANY survey in the 20 years I have been here.

Why should now be any different? US Airways has never made the top 5 or 10 in ANY survey in the 20 years I have been here.

But you also get to rate each airline on basis of service, food, etc. from 0 to 3 in the same way to get to rate restaurants on ZAGAT. So we all know that US won't come close to the top 5, but there are other ratings as well in the survey for specific airlines. IE - rate the FF Program.

Latest posts