ZED Fare with Airtran?

phlnative

Jun 12, 2006
Does anyone know if we have a ZED agreement with Airtran? It is not listed on the hub, but that list is so old (Independance is still on there).

EAST and WEST INTERLINE AGREEMENTS are still different you can check WEST on SHARES CRTL D, F3 and go to pass agreements, if you were EAST you can do that via CTRL D, F4, ETM, ETM , FL1 and it will tell you if there is a pass agreement with AirTran and whether it is % BASED or ZED FARES, I recently spoke with PASS BUREAU and found this INFO, I was looking to travel to DUB and was checking who we had agreements with. HOPE THIS HELPS !!!

This info helps a lot. However I do not have access to Shares. So what is the consensus that we can get them, but they are not Zed? Can I go to a Airways ticket counter and get them or does it need to be from the pass bureau?

This info helps a lot. However I do not have access to Shares. So what is the consensus that we can get them, but they are not Zed? Can I go to a Airways ticket counter and get them or does it need to be from the pass bureau?
$25 OW
$50 RT
Unlimited
request from any USAirways counter
6 mos. service
valid 90 days
us, us xpress, full time/part time, spouse, unmarried dependent children under 21, parents, retired employee, spouse unmarried dependent children under 21

EAST and WEST INTERLINE AGREEMENTS are still different you can check WEST on SHARES CRTL D, F3 and go to pass agreements, if you were EAST you can do that via CTRL D, F4, ETM, ETM , FL1 and it will tell you if there is a pass agreement with AirTran and whether it is % BASED or ZED FARES, I recently spoke with PASS BUREAU and found this INFO, I was looking to travel to DUB and was checking who we had agreements with. HOPE THIS HELPS !!!

Thanks excop, didnt realize they were different

Thanks again for all the info. Does anyone by any chance have access to SHARES to check if EAST has an interline agreement with Airtran? Trying to save a trip to the airport.

Latest posts