Zed Fares

Without looking, I think it depends on the specific agreement with the other carrier. I think most do include retiree's however. It's all on theHub (or as far as theHub is up to date!!!).

Jim

thanks Jim,
I'll check it out-Im more interested in the 'majors'.

Just check AA, CO, NW, LH, and they offer ZED fares for retirees, however UA and DL do not offer ZED fares. I sent email to the pass bureau about a month ago and they are in the process of updating all the airline agreements, and the reply I got said it might take awhile, so if you are former EAST employee you can take advantage of what is on THE HUB , SORRY I left off BA and VS they both are good for ZED fares.

Some of the carriers that dont offer ZED fares still offer fares to retirees. They are service charge or ID90/75 depending on carrier. You would have to check each individual carrier to see who offers what. If you have access to QIK do CTRL D, F3 and type in PASS AA or any other airline 2 letter code and it will tell you if retirees are eligible on that carrier and what type of fare they will pay.

Latest posts