Zurich is lovely this time of year.....

Hell, there was a huge e-mail exchange that I happened to be copied into and he repsonded to every other issue but this! There must have been at least 50 PHL f/as included in that.

He just doesn't have to answer. All he states is that the company gave this to him and then proceeds to attack the e-mailer who posed the question.

Why Do You Care? You No Longer Work Here At US!! Please ...Please..Go AWAY!! Your Stint As LECP Pit Was Not Loved By Everyone In The System!!You And The Former PHL LECP Were Nothing But Contriversy! 2 Peas In A Pod! :down:

Ok lets mush this up and bury the question again ok?
I asked about his not being red circled to fly 105 and now gets 108 as a deployed flight attendant. I don't care about the ETB if he is off or on vacation. Now again I ask of those JM supporters....do you NOT find something wrong with his "deployed" status? Do you KNOW what being "deployed" by the COMPANY means? For the billionth time......He's NOT red circled yet gets 108 as a deployed f/a. How are you "deployed" by the company yet your doing Union business? Hmmmmm which is it? It's BS and ALL that know him will come up with every excuse, song and dance they can find to defend him but CAN'T answer the said questions. HIS arrogance shows by his feeling he doesn't have to explain to anyone. He COUNTS on us folks not being contractually knowledgeable enough to recognize that we're being fleeced. :rolleyes:

Couldnt have said it any better Travelpro

Can we answer the Red Circled into 105question? How about the question of how John McCorkle is DEPLOYED by the company yet is an elected UNION local president. Can we answer that? Any supporters out there who can explain while supporting their pres? I'll wait......***crickets*** :lol:

Has anyone bothered to pick up the phone and call JM and ask him about these issues?
The first answer that he had when questioned about this a few weeks back was that he needed the 108 because he is running such a large base.....however I know former LECPs in the PIT when it was largest never took this kind of pay for flight pay loss. If you are a person of integrity, you take only what is given and make it work towards the good of the members.

On a side note....just to let you all know that JM is CERTAIN that he will be able to win this election with the support from the senior babes he rubs shoulders with on international. That's how he got that ZRH trip---he didn't get it off the board. Someone gave it to him. If anyone reading this and the previous thread do not agree with his practice of collecting 108 and flying 50 hours ETB time, you need to let everyone know what's going on and vote.

I have always liked John and when he won the election I was hoping he would truly do what is right for the members and not get caught up in getting all he can from AFA pay. Yes, he does work hard but he doesn't deserve 108 FPL...especially if he is not red circled and not deserving of it. That's not right and I don't care how big his base is. He knew it when he took the job. Working a deal on the side w/ Cindi Simone should never have happened. JM got caught doing something wrong...do you think we should vote for him for another THREE YEARS so he can continue ???

The first answer that he had when questioned about this a few weeks back was that he needed the 108 because he is running such a large base.....however I know former LECPs in the PIT when it was largest never took this kind of pay for flight pay loss. If you are a person of integrity, you take only what is given and make it work towards the good of the members.

On a side note....just to let you all know that JM is CERTAIN that he will be able to win this election with the support from the senior babes he rubs shoulders with on international. That's how he got that ZRH trip---he didn't get it off the board. Someone gave it to him. If anyone reading this and the previous thread do not agree with his practice of collecting 108 and flying 50 hours ETB time, you need to let everyone know what's going on and vote.

I have always liked John and when he won the election I was hoping he would truly do what is right for the members and not get caught up in getting all he can from AFA pay. Yes, he does work hard but he doesn't deserve 108 FPL...especially if he is not red circled and not deserving of it. That's not right and I don't care how big his base is. He knew it when he took the job. Working a deal on the side w/ Cindi Simone should never have happened. JM got caught doing something wrong...do you think we should vote for him for another THREE YEARS so he can continue ???

Agreed,
And if he wants to be paid 108 hours like the past local presidents who were grandfathered in, then he should put a proposal into contract negotiations and see how that works for him.
No union leader should be under the thumb of the company, most especially in our largest base. It makes me wonder really where his loyalties lie and right now it looks like his loyalties are solely to himself.
Very disappointing.

Yes, he does work hard but he doesn't deserve 108 FPL...especially if he is not red circled and not deserving of it. That's not right and I don't care how big his base is. He knew it when he took the job. Working a deal on the side w/ Cindi Simone should never have happened. JM got caught doing something wrong...do you think we should vote for him for another THREE YEARS so he can continue ???
Yes, it occurs to me that voting in JM will signal that the PHL FAs agree that a person can "earn" whatever the company offers, a completely immoral position.

LA got paid sick time by the company for an entire month of December, courtesy NAME DELETED BY MODERATOR.

OT. Why does the name DELETED BY MODERATOR keep surfacing anytime something unethical comes up?

Well it will be interesting to see just how "over" it people are. Considering the low ballot count today I hope it's no indication of the voter turnout. Pathetic. The votes are pretty split though.

Well it will be interesting to see just how "over" it people are. Considering the low ballot count today I hope it's no indication of the voter turnout. Pathetic. The votes are pretty split though.

Where are the results posted? On the AFA site?

Would someone tell me if what JM is doing is expressly forbidden in the rules/contract?

As a side note, Teddy Xidas did more for AFA than you'll ever know. Besides love her or hate he she at least got in there and tried to raise hell. What exactly do you do???? Other than add humor to the boards?

Your Kidding Right? Really! Tell Me PreTell What She Really Did For AFA! Please! Since Your SO In The Know! :rolleyes:

Your Kidding Right? Really! Tell Me PreTell What She Really Did For AFA! Please! Since Your SO In The Know! :rolleyes:
Are you kidding? Are You In "The Know"?

Do some research and see for yourself. I hope ignorance is not bliss for a majority of the senior people.....

In all seriousness, the discussion has run its course. Vote JM out. We have some great people running; people that will collect the FPL they are entitled to, and who see the issue with flying *3* ETB transatlantic trips in December, all while the most junior members of AFA were being screwed left and right.

Are you kidding? Are You In "The Know"?

Do some research and see for yourself. I hope ignorance is not bliss for a majority of the senior people.....

In all seriousness, the discussion has run its course. Vote JM out. We have some great people running; people that will collect the FPL they are entitled to, and who see the issue with flying *3* ETB transatlantic trips in December, all while the most junior members of AFA were being screwed left and right.
Very well said.....I got screwed royally over Christmas while JM was on his nice long layover across the pond.....REAL NICE :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well said.....I got screwed royally over Christmas while JM was on his nice long layover across the pond.....REAL NICE :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Had A Nice Long Layover Across The Pond Does That Mean I Had Something To Do With You Getting Screwed Royally Over Christmas? Grow Up People! Stop Playing The Blame Game! Not Only Is It Getting OLD It's Getting REALLY Tired!! :down: :down: :down:

I Had A Nice Long Layover Across The Pond Does That Mean I Had Something To Do With You Getting Screwed Royally Over Christmas? Grow Up People! Stop Playing The Blame Game! Not Only Is It Getting OLD It's Getting REALLY Tired!! :down: :down: :down:
Then here's your answer---skip this thread next time you peruse this board---problem solved because I am truly sick of you telling people here what to say, when to say it, and when to stop saying it. Go ahead and vote for your buddy JM but I just heard how many people rec'd nominations and there seem to be quite a lot of people that are willing to run against him to get him out of office.

Then here's your answer---skip this thread next time you peruse this board---problem solved because I am truly sick of you telling people here what to say, when to say it, and when to stop saying it. Go ahead and vote for your buddy JM but I just heard how many people rec'd nominations and there seem to be quite a lot of people that are willing to run against him to get him out of office.
He's not JM????