Welcome to AirlineForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

US Daily News

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

happy1

happy1

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I know for certain that emails are being responded to mostly within 24 hours now.

Funny, because I just had a passenger send me a copy of his reply from a week ago that says he will get a reply with in thirty days. It's a shame I forgot to ask the passenger that called me an idiot for a copy of the reply she received after contacting Customer Relations via email, as she stated her reply said 6-9weeks.

tadjr

tadjr

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3501 posts

a copy of his reply from a week ago that says he will get a reply with in thirty days.

He got A REPLY didnt he? Thats the 24 hour reply, that we got your email. The resolution email comes much much later! :ph34r:

*Side note- if you want to make some money in stocks, buy some in the company that prints the US transportation vouchers because they're going thru them like hotcakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users