Welcome to AirlineForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

US Pilots Labor Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39950 replies to this topic

Move2CLT

Move2CLT

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6048 posts
Motley Fooll? Really?
USAPA job action = $245M profit for Doug.

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8174 posts
Unbiased Facts' Update for 13 MAR 2012: AFA JNC Scope Update

Dear Subscriber,

Back of The Trip Sheet Update for March 13, 2012: At the nd of their negotiations the US Arways AFA JNC negotiated industry leading Scope protection, which provides job security benefits for all of the company's employees.

Link to BofTTS Update

Recent Back of the Trip Sheet Updates

Site

Fraternally,

webadmin@unbiasedfacts.org

Unbiased Facts is pleased to announce our move to Wordpress.com where every Unbiased Facts publication, past and present, can be found. Find us at: http://unbiasedfacts.wordpress.com We hope you enjoy the new layout and fresh presentation.

Share The Facts! We encourage you to forward this email to friends who want to know what's really going on with USAPA.

To subscribe, send a reply message with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe send a reply message with unsubscribe.

Beancounter

Beancounter

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1352 posts
Was following along until I got to this part:

Consumers are opting more and more for the cheapness and timeliness of regional airlines, completely bypassing national carriers.

Totally clueless individual. How do people like this get jobs advising people on financial matters?
Snot nosed, Embry-Riddle graduate, Westie

Beancounter

Beancounter

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Motley Fooll? Really?

Good to see they at least made a good call on their name.
Snot nosed, Embry-Riddle graduate, Westie

EastCheats

EastCheats

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

I wish I could say this surprises me, but it doesn't. These guys are absolutely lacking in integrity or intelligence for that matter. Previously I felt it would just be a basic decision for the east to make. Do you want to remain separate to take advantage of the attrition or move forward toward a better contract. If these meat-heads get back in power I think it will get more complicated than that. Currently I don't think there is any danger of a bump/flush for the east. If they willfully do enough harm to the west however that may become an option for a remedy. These guys won't stop until they've done serious damage to both groups (all US pilots). What am I saying? Those guys won't stop even after that.

They have no guts. They let thugs tell them what to do. It is a culture of intimidation and they won't stand up to the bullies who want to run the show.

They are a black mark to the airline industry and I am ashamed to be assiociated with these people, I have no respect for them.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7464 posts

They have no guts. They let thugs tell them what to do. It is a culture of intimidation and they won't stand up to the bullies who want to run the show.

They are a black mark to the airline industry and I am ashamed to be assiociated with these people, I have no respect for them.

Welcome aboard, EC! Great first impression!

XXOO,

Phoenix

P.S. Don't you just love my screen name?

Uncle Bob's Mystery Panel Dead Ahead  

EastCheats

EastCheats

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Welcome aboard, EC! Great first impression!

XXOO,

Phoenix

P.S. Don't you just love my screen name?

Glad to hear I made an impressive first impression. Your not one of the P***ies I'm calling out are you?

Meow

Pi brat

Pi brat

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7770 posts

Another west skid mark. BTW, it's you're.

EastCheats

EastCheats

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Foxtrot Uniform

Or would you prefer Foxtrot Yankee?

Pi brat

Pi brat

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7770 posts

Foxtrot Uniform

Or would you prefer Foxtrot Yankee?

I couldn't care less. How are you uhaul?

crazystnic

crazystnic

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

what if we agree with what you call the bullies...
problem is ... we don't agree to put a 17 year non furloughed behind your new hire.

crazystnic

crazystnic

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

well don't be associated then.... stay separate.. sign a deal tomorrow to keep your PHX love nest and leave us alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)