Welcome to AirlineForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

US Airways employee travel and zed benefits

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

theboss175

theboss175

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hi everyone,
I just recently started with US airways and I was wondering how are the zed pass benefits on southwest airlines and united airlines such as price for the pass.
Also I wanted to know the non rev employee price on intentional travel on Us airways. I know domestic is free if space available.

Thank You in advance.

Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8449 posts
Go here

https://wings.usairways.com/uswings

Sign in, click on Travel US.
"If you think like that, there's nothing to do but tie you up every night."

theboss175

theboss175

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Go here

https://wings.usairways.com/uswings

Sign in, click on Travel US.

I don't get my log in till monday

gaucho99

gaucho99

Senior

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

I don't get my log in till monday

Both United and Southwest are Zed low carriers...which means we get the lowest price. International travel is free as far as the airfare goes but you do pay tax...and that can vary quite a bit depending on the destination.....Italy for exanple is only around $40 round trip whereas England and Germany are around $140-$150 or so.

Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8449 posts
Ireland is cheap, too.
"If you think like that, there's nothing to do but tie you up every night."

HPearlyretiree

HPearlyretiree

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1879 posts

Both United and Southwest are Zed low carriers...which means we get the lowest price. International travel is free as far as the airfare goes but you do pay tax...and that can vary quite a bit depending on the destination.....Italy for exanple is only around $40 round trip whereas England and Germany are around $140-$150 or so.

All depends on what the country taxes Americans. Mexico is about $65, Brazil is around $180.

Its nice to have a second passport! :lol:
What part of "binding" do you not understand?

theboss175

theboss175

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Thanks... So there is no flat rate on southwest or united because when I use to work at fedex it was 70 for southwest to go anywhere.

cynic

cynic

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Thanks... So there is no flat rate on southwest or united because when I use to work at fedex it was 70 for southwest to go anywhere.

Southwest used to be flat rate, it is now ZED. There are only a handful or airlines that are flat rate anymore and none are major domestic airlines.

theboss175

theboss175

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Thanks....
Also does anyone how much it cost to upgrade to first class on flight that has an open seat.

cynic

cynic

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
$20 domestic, $100 international/Hawaii

theboss175

theboss175

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

$20 domestic, $100 international/Hawaii

Thanks I can't wait for my 15 days to by.

Non Rev

Non Rev

Senior

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
Not to bust your bubble. But..........a lot of carriers require minimum service, ie:3 to 6 months service, so once you get on wings check out eligibility.

It is a great benefit! Have fun..........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users