Welcome to AirlineForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Dec 2012 / Jan 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7288 replies to this topic

end_of_alpa

end_of_alpa

Veteran

• Contributor
  • 2781 posts

If the APA is dumb enough not to use the Nic. The WEST IS GOING TO SUE THE APA!!! See, I would have thought you understood by now how unions inherit the complete package from the prior Bargaining Agent. Every Single Judge has made it crystal clear that simply changing the name is meaningless. We all know....all of us that live in reality knows, i should say...that the APA will be 100% liable for anything you stupid scabs do. You know, You'd think that 5 years on commutter pay would be enough of an indication that you guys were completely wrong about how this thing was going to go down NO? There are many layers of lititgation in front of you if need be. I'd forget all about that meaningless MOU timeline if I were you.

Damn, I've been trying not to acknowledge you, but.....
MAN ARE YOU STUPID. Hope you and Dorner don't have the same manifesto.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

end_of_alpa

end_of_alpa

Veteran

• Contributor
  • 2781 posts

Becau$e Lee $e$ham wa$ too bu$y lo$ing every law$uit he'$ been leading. How much did he take you $cab$s for? Two Million? HA!!!

i have a job. Get a life and get one so you don't have to drain our tax dollars. Even the West ignores you.

Pathetic..
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Becau$e Lee $e$ham wa$ too bu$y lo$ing every law$uit he'$ been leading. How much did he take you $cab$s for? Two Million? HA!!!

Worth every penny. And remember, a lot of those were YOUR pennies, too.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

If the APA is dumb enough not to use the Nic. The WEST IS GOING TO SUE THE APA!!! See, I would have thought you understood by now how unions inherit the complete package from the prior Bargaining Agent. Every Single Judge has made it crystal clear that simply changing the name is meaningless. We all know....all of us that live in reality knows, i should say...that the APA will be 100% liable for anything you stupid scabs do. You know, You'd think that 5 years on commutter pay would be enough of an indication that you guys were completely wrong about how this thing was going to go down NO? There are many layers of lititgation in front of you if need be. I'd forget all about that meaningless MOU timeline if I were you.

This just took the spot as the STUPIDEST post ever! Congratulations!

Oh, and go ahead and sue. The merger lawyers are already preparing up for it. Won't go far, though. Paragraph 4 of the MOU, soon to be MTA, will make sure of that.

Now please, move on.

Metroyet

Metroyet

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2281 posts

i have a job. Get a life and get one so you don't have to drain our tax dollars. Even the West ignores you.

Pathetic..

Get ready to spend a couple more million of your dues in court Scab. You're pathetic little USAPA experiment is the biggest failure since Frank Lorenzo. You know you're doomed, you know how many hundreds of thousands it's cost you, and you know APA is going to crush you idiots. You're contribution to the aviation industry is as pathetic as your laughable little pittsburgh airline. See You in Court Mr. Selleck....You CLT guys love those 1981 Moustaches. HA!
USAPA: "Embarrassing the Piloting Profession, one Disaster at a time"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users