Welcome to AirlineForums.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Another School Massacre

• Please log in to reply
2086 replies to this topic

delldude

delldude

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20676 posts

Back in the days of streaking, TV wouldn't a bare rear end.  They never started showing streakers.

http://msn.foxsports...&photo=31046031

marxism.jpg?height=114

Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8395 posts

The glory days of streaking were the 70s.  Streaking survived without foxsports, which didn't even exist then.

"If you think like that, there's nothing to do but tie you up every night."

delldude

delldude

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20676 posts

The glory days of streaking were the 70s.  Streaking survived without foxsports, which didn't even exist then.

TV wasn't invented in the early seventies....got it.

I'd hate to borrow your habit of pointing and laughing.....but I did see these things on the telly back then....

marxism.jpg?height=114

Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8395 posts

..but I did see these things on the telly back then....

Not naked things running across football fields.

eolesen

eolesen

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11677 posts
CNN spent a second day debunking Everytown. CNN. Not Fox. CNN.

capture__200358.jpg

capture__200355.jpg
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2716 posts
There goes one of those letter networks again. Next thing you know they will have accurate polling.

Two things airline employees dislike the most: 1) Change 2) The way things are.

delldude

delldude

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20676 posts

Criminologist Grant Duwe has researched mass killings in the U.S. and found some surprising statistics.

“Mass murder rates and mass public shootings have been on the decline,” Duwe told Here & Now. “But what we did see was an especially bad year for mass public shootings [in 2012]…. The number of victims who were killed and wounded was greater than in any previous year in U.S. history.”

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware
National rates of gun homicide and other violent gun crimes are strikingly lower now than during their peak in the mid-1990s, paralleling a general decline in violent crime, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of government data. Beneath the long-term trend, though, are big differences by decade: Violence plunged through the 1990s, but has declined less dramatically since 2000.

Mass Shootings Are on the Rise—and Falling

When it comes to sheer numbers, our rate for mass shootings is not what's really troubling

In the wake of Monday’s Navy Yard shooting, there has been much lamentation that mass shootings are on the rise in America. “If you have been thinking that we live in an era that is more marked by this type of mass bloodshed than any era before,” remarked Rachel Maddow, “I am sad to tell you you are right. It did not used to be this way, but more and more, this is part of how we live.” 

The problem with this claim is that it isn’t true – or to be more charitable, it’s “true” in such a limited way as to be meaningless.

Maddow  is defining “this type of mass bloodshed” as mass shootings in which 12 or more victims were killed. There have been 12 such shootings in the United States since 1949, and half of them have taken place in the last six years, which on its face sounds, as Maddow suggests, like a very ominous trend.

But anyone familiar with statistics should be made immediately suspicious by what statisticians refer to as the “cut point” for Maddow’s  analysis. Why did she choose 12 victims?  The answer is because it created the appearance of a statistically significant trend, where no such trend exists.http://ideas.time.co...ing-up-or-down/

marxism.jpg?height=114

eolesen

eolesen

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11677 posts

There goes one of those letter networks again. Next thing you know they will have accurate polling.

To be fair, it wasn't their own research. They were interviewing the professor who just released the study from which the graph came from.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Dog Wonder

Dog Wonder

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8395 posts
The Communisss! have infiltrated CNN.

delldude

delldude

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20676 posts

The Communisss! have infiltrated CNN.

cnn-communist-news-network.jpg

marxism.jpg?height=114

delldude

delldude

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20676 posts

Anyone hear about this school shooting on MSM?

10302345_10201173402696885_8983967956702

marxism.jpg?height=114

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users