$100 for June On time and Complaints

#1 in Customer Satisfaction? OMG we are channeling our inner pretty girl!

We Deserve.... more....so miserably short staffed---this is the tip of the iceberg.

We still have a long way to go~
Not that I'll refuse it mind you.

I don't want to be Debbie Downer here...oh wait, I AM her but look what we as employees have to freakin' go through for 100 bucks. Look, I'm not going to turn it away but I think many would like to see better working conditions, furloughed workers returned and for Christ sake a CONTRACT already. Thanks for the 100 bucks....I'm exhausted and beaten to the point of hopping down a slide to go home. :lol: Thanks for the 100 Doug...what did YOU get? :rolleyes:

Are we really short staffed or just staffed shorter then what you were used to?

If the ops and service is good and the company is now making some money seems to be properly staffed.

Now if you want to go back to multiple BK's and layoffs to be "Properly staffed" I say no thanks.

If the ops and service is good and the company is now making some money seems to be properly staffed.

Now if you want to go back to multiple BK's and layoffs to be "Properly staffed" I say no thanks.

Staffing was no more responsible for the 2 US BK filings than the paltry salaries paid to HP employees prevented their filing back in the early 90s.

Reactions: 2 people

Yes we are really short staffed. We are beat down. People in my work area are out sick because they can no longer take it. We just can't keep on doing more with less. It is slowly killing us.

And while I'll gladly take the cash, I wonder about all this. Daily I see the late flights, psgrs that don't make connections & luggage that doesn't make it do to piss poor scheduling . Yes it makes me wonder :rolleyes:

Are you really that out of the loop? The agents are working flights/checking bags ALONE, flight attendants are dealing with more people with more bags than ever before. We have 9 active first officer reserves for the E190 for either August or Sept. and the list goes on. Yeah, they are making great strides and turning all sorts of profits and breaking ontime records but at what expense? It's nice to have the money but in my heart of hearts I believe that most would rather have a well staffed airline with the tools to do their job. Oh and how about YOU try working a 767 to Europe with 5 flight attendants to and from. Call me when your back. I'm sure your tune would change. Give me a G'damn break. They wonder why people are off sick in droves.......Uhhhh they are beaten down and exhausted. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person
Are you really that out of the loop? The agents are working flights/checking bags ALONE, flight attendants are dealing with more people with more bags than ever before. We have 9 active first officer reserves for the E190 for either August or Sept. and the list goes on. Yeah, they are making great strides and turning all sorts of profits and breaking ontime records but at what expense? It's nice to have the money but in my heart of hearts I believe that most would rather have a well staffed airline with the tools to do their job. Oh and how about YOU try working a 767 to Europe with 5 flight attendants to and from. Call me when your back. I'm sure your tune would change. Give me a G'damn break. They wonder why people are off sick in droves.......Uhhhh they are beaten down and exhausted. :rolleyes:

My Magic 8 Ball says that as long as US keeps hitting these performance goals, you will not get more help. Just a hunch. But at least you're getting $100 instead of nothing. Spend (or rather, save) it wisely. ;)

1000% correct on all counts. Guess he's in a different world.

Someone suggested recently that it is not "management" that is running the airline but the crews are. Crews are showing up for thr trips and getting the job done. Makes sense doesn't it!

Call us for what we are, BUT we are the people that get the jobd done and get the bonuses to whoever!

I'll take my hundred thank you very much :blink:

I don't want to be Debbie Downer here...oh wait, I AM her but look what we as employees have to freakin' go through for 100 bucks. Look, I'm not going to turn it away but I think many would like to see better working conditions, furloughed workers returned and for Christ sake a CONTRACT already. Thanks for the 100 bucks....I'm exhausted and beaten to the point of hopping down a slide to go home. :lol: Thanks for the 100 Doug...what did YOU get? :rolleyes:

5 more zero's than you. :)
but 15 mill doesn't buy a lot, these days.

To be fair, if you actually LOOK at the DOT report? We almost DOUBLED in our complaint rate from June of last year to June of this year.... so really we're doing worse. The other airlines are just doing MUCH worse. Kinda sad we pull ahead even though we got worse! Not to be a downer but that's just the way it is. lol