prior to exiting BK2? If so, where can the
documents be found?

The reason I'm asking is that any documents
filed will be very telling for current employees
of the former US and will give them a heads
up on future changes or terminations for their
current positions.

Any info would be helpful.

After reading I found another one most on the board have really been wondering about........Pepsi over Coke!!!!!!! :up: :up: The decision has been made!!! No wonder the higher-ups make the big bucks!!!!The "Old Usairways" must have paid a consultant big bucks to come up with that decision:up:

AP Tech said:
After reading I found another one most on the board have really been wondering about........Pepsi over Coke!!!!!!! :up: :up: The decision has been made!!! No wonder the higher-ups make the big bucks!!!!The "Old Usairways" must have paid a consultant big bucks to come up with that decision:up:
[post="306401"][/post]​
I found what you're talking about and don't see any obvious swtich. What I do see is New-US putting pressure on Pepsi if the HP contract is near term.

Personally I'd like them to go with Coke. I'm tired of the customers making faces when you tell them we have Pepsi (HP). Then they get real indignant and ask for water. As if Pepsi were some toxic substance that the only alternative is water.

I for one would rather have Pepsi as a stand alone drink...but as a mixed drink , I don't like the sound of only having Pepsi as a mixer.

PHX-F/A said:
As if Pepsi were some toxic substance that the only alternative is water.
[post="306669"][/post]​

One of my brother-in-laws ran the Coke franchise in the ol' home town. When his daughter was very young, he taught her to tell people that Pepsi was made from muddy water - so at least one person did think it was "toxic".....

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
One of my brother-in-laws ran the Coke franchise in the ol' home town. When his daughter was very young, he taught her to tell people that Pepsi was made from muddy water - so at least one person did think it was "toxic".....

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Jim
[post="306696"][/post]​

Funny! My mom worked for Coke when I was a wee little munchkin and she told me much the same thing......uncle BB is that you? ;)

The RIDC office is listed.... About time they get rid of those slugs...The OCC center was not listed. :)

Also was told be a friend in Tech Records that she has about a year left in PIT.

TheLarkAscending said:
uncle BB is that you? ;)
[post="306697"][/post]​

Not unless you were born in Aberdeen or Raleigh NC, Dover DE, Denver CO, Daytona Beach FL, or S Korea. If you were, anything's possible.....
:up:

Jim

Reading thru the posts on this thread, I want to caution everyone - this is not a list of rejected contracts.

It is a list of contracts that US still has 6 months to assume - as is or as modified. If they're not assumed (as modified, if applicable) at the end of 6 months, they're then automatically rejected.

The way I look at it (so my poor farm-boy brain can comprehend) is that for just these contracts, it is as though the company is still in bankruptcy and can still assume or reject just these contracts.

So, for example, the presence of the Coke contract on the list doesn't necessarily mean that we're definitely going to have Pepsi only. The company has 6 months to negotiate with both and make a decision.

Jim

I didn't see any sort of contracts with foreign call centers, I was so hoping they would go away. I know this had been discussed ad naseum, but I'm so tired of fixing their mistakes. As soon as the codeshares with HP are in full force, I'm giving out their res phone number instead of our own.