141-M... CLT

gilbertguy

Senior
Aug 29, 2002
[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 8:30:58 PM willnotworkforfree wrote:

141-M Charlotte... looks like it passed in CLT by about 62%...news at Eleven.
----------------
Hard to believe so many voting themselves out of jobs.....[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/8.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 8:58:16 PM gilbertguy wrote:

Hard to believe so many voting themselves out of jobs.....
----------------
[/blockquote]
Just Voting For:

Severance
COBRA
Recall Rights
A Better Retirement
Flight Benefits
Livelyhood of my more senior co-workers.

I hate it.
United took the other route. So far it looks like they are fairing better, but it's only the first round.

We'll see how things are, after we start killing Iraqies.

just voting for the Severence.

Reports indicate Boston, Providence, and Hartford IAM votes are in and the TA passed 3 to 1 in favor with 128 yes and 45 no votes.

Chip

Here are the un-official results.

Mechanics will ratify by approximately 61%. It will be official by 2300.

Fleet is positive by 88 votes, but have BUF, SYR, ROC and west coast cities yet to report.

Fly, thanks for the update. DoitforDave is right, Fly knows what he's talking about.

Chip

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 10:14:35 PM totobird wrote: [BR][BR]Pittsburgh fleet voted NO by almost 2 to 1.[BR]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR][BR][BR]The yinzers, despite what has happened to steel, [STRONG]still[/STRONG] don't get it (if these numbers are true and indicative of actual vote count).

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 9:15:13 PM repeet wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 8:58:16 PM gilbertguy wrote: [BR][BR]Hard to believe so many voting themselves out of jobs..... [BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR]Just Voting For:[BR][BR]Severance[BR]COBRA[BR]Recall Rights[BR]A Better Retirement[BR]Flight Benefits[BR]Livelyhood of my more senior co-workers.[BR][BR][BR]I hate it. [BR]read chips posts:united didn't"abrogate"...they ony imposed 'temporary wage reductions'............say what you wish,but they have not abrogated their contract-that may come in february if they do not negotiate better terms [BR]United took the other route. So far it looks like they are fairing better, but it's only the first round. [BR][BR]We'll see how things are, after we start killing Iraqies.[BR]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]