18 Year Mainline Pilot, $58k/year

Pacemaker

Senior
Sep 3, 2002
If you don't get furloughd. This is essentially the outcome of the latest company proposal.

This is approximately equal to:

7th year F/O at Kalitta

7th year F/O at Sun Country

4th year NetJets pilot

8th Year Mesa CRJ700 Captain

Does it sound like the company is negotiating in good faith?

Lets hope the RC4 can hold the line. This is a joke and a disgrace.

320....when is enough Enough?

-fatburger-

Remember....

You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision, Determination, And An Endless Supply Of Cheap Labor

pyramids.jpg

good luck to all

Pacemaker, assume miracles happen and next year the company makes $100 million profit. How much would that be worth to you in profitsharing?

Rob said:
Pacemaker, assume miracles happen and next year the company makes $100 million profit. How much would that be worth to you in profitsharing?
[post="174813"][/post]​

$0.00. The company's proposed contracts eliminate profit-sharing if the company files for bankruptcy, which is virtually inevitable at this point.

Still a heck of a lot more that a CSR woul make, might have to sell the porche and put the kids in public school like the rest of us. Sucks to be part of the real world, doesn't it?

You might be able to buy a trailer in a fine park in 'Bama. I'm sure Bronner can help us with that. Maybe set up a US Air employee trailer park outside of Mobile.

Pacemaker said:
If you don't get furloughd. This is essentially the outcome of the latest company proposal.

This is approximately equal to:

7th year F/O at Kalitta

7th year F/O at Sun Country

4th year NetJets pilot

8th Year Mesa CRJ700 Captain

Does it sound like the company is negotiating in good faith?
[post="174792"][/post]​

N513AU said:
Still a heck of a lot more that a CSR woul make, might have to sell the porche and put the kids in public school like the rest of us. Sucks to be part of the real world, doesn't it?

So what is your point? A pilot should make what a CSR makes? When did all pilots start driving Porche's? BTW.. my kids are in public school, and they love it.

I am at the MEC meeting and negotiations are occuring across the hall. Just like the previous 33% pay cut offer to keep the DC Plan intact was unacceptable, so is the company's proposal. Furthermore, the company knows this.

Expect the pay cut to be much less and the DC Plan cut more. The parties are working on final valuations and as today's code-a-phone indicated, the parties are are getting closer to a final agreement.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

Pacemaker, can I have your job? I will gladly do it for $40k a year. I promise to work 85 hours a month and not ask for a "pension"(nobody new to the workforce nowadays even gets one!). I ask for no more than $80k a year top out, and I am willing to wait 20 years for that. 401k, profit sharing, basic med coverage all work good for me.

So, if you don't want to do your job, can I do it for you? When you go on "strike" and behave like a good little unionista, can I do your job while you go for a walk? I would love to have your job, so anytime you want to kill the company, or just feel whiny about things, give me a call. I WANT YOUR JOB.

$58k a year....boo hoo hoo...waahhhhhhhh!!!! Compare it to unemployment, then tell me if your tears of pain are justified. Better yet, compare it to starting over at the bottom of seniority at a new carrier, and then tell me that you deserve better. Because if it should ever come to that, you have no one, NO ONE, to blame but yourself.