" 2 0 1 3 " = GEORGIA = SEGRAGATED PROM ! ! !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/segragated-prom-georgia-governor-integrated_n_3072288.html

"I put up posters for the Integrated Prom, and we've had people RIPPING them DOWN, at school"

When they say.....' OLD HABITS die Hard ' , brother, they "Just Ain't Wistling DIXIE" , by Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people on here have the BALLS to criticize me for constantly Reminding our BACKWOODS neighbors south of the Mason Dixon Line, about thier IR-ERASABLE Hatred/Past,
BUT,
Yet AGAIN, The DEMONS of the 'Good ol' SOUTH', Never disappoint !!

Reactions: 1 person
I thought I mentioned this else where on this site. Its shameful that the school has not supported a prom in 30 years. Kids learn hate from their parents. The school board and the parents and grand parents and great grand parents ought to be ashamed of them selves.

As if Georgia does not have enough to be embarrassed about.

Reactions: 5 people
http://www.huffingto..._n_3072288.html

"I put up posters for the Integrated Prom, and we've had people RIPPING them DOWN, at school"

When they say.....' OLD HABITS die Hard ' , brother, they "Just Ain't Wistling DIXIE" , by Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people on here have the BALLS to criticize me for constantly Reminding our BACKWOODS neighbors south of the Mason Dixon Line, about thier IR-ERASABLE Hatred/Past,
BUT,

You need a long hard look in the mirror, Bear.
How's that new energy efficient glass house doing?

I am confused how given their school mission statement:

mission_res.jpg

How can you say you are trying to prepare future leaders and yet promote segregation in 2013?

Wilcox school web site

Reactions: 4 people
You need a long hard look in the mirror, Bear.
How's that new energy efficient glass house doing?

I'd rather be in school in Georgia rather than unschooled in New Hampshire.

I was introduced to the concept of "unschooling" while watching ABC last week.
Here is a recap:

A STRICT DISCIPLINARIAN TRADES LIVES WITH AN ADVOCATE OF THE "RADICAL UNSCHOOLING" MOVEMENT

"Avery-Lamb/Martin" – Cindy Avery-Lamb, who's big on discipline and order, and Dayna Martin, an advocate of "Radical Unschooling," trade lives and homes for two weeks.

Dayna Martin lives in Madison, NH with her husband, Joe, and their four children, Devin (13), Tiffany (11), Ivy (8) and Orion (4). Dayna is an advocate of "Radical Unschooling," believes that schools are like prisons and that institutionalizing a child is one of the cruelest things a parent can do. The Martin children live life as if they were on permanent summer vacation, with no chores, mandatory bedtime or responsibilities.

When Cindy arrives in Madison, she's surprised by the rundown state of the Martin home. Once inside, she's truly taken back and decides to stay at a local hotel instead of with the family. As Cindy gets to know the Martins, she can't believe that Dayna and Joe allow their children to use electronic devices without restriction, swear without punishment and enjoy the freedom to make all of their own decisions including Devin's to get his septum pierced at 13.

These parents should have their kids taken away. The 11- year old girl could not read the dishwasher commands to operate it. Parents should be just that, parents and not buddies with their children.

They lived like bears in the backwoods of NH.

You might want to take a look where GA falls in the school ratings in comparison to the rest of the nation. Sufice to say they are not near the top.

You might want to take a look where GA falls in the school ratings in comparison to the rest of the nation. Sufice to say they are not near the top.

When you have people like this running the show in Atlanta, it brings down the whole state.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/02/justice/georgia-cheating-scandal/

When you have people like Paul Broun representing the good people of Georgia who do you expect to have running your schools? The folks in Georgia have the government and education system they deserve.

When you have people like Paul Broun representing the good people of Georgia who do you expect to have running your schools? The folks in Georgia have the government and education system they deserve.

You probably are ticked at him because he does not want the gov't to pay for your french condoms or sex change operations.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd rather be in school in Georgia rather than unschooled in New Hampshire.

I was introduced to the concept of "unschooling" while watching ABC last week.
Here is a recap:

A STRICT DISCIPLINARIAN TRADES LIVES WITH AN ADVOCATE OF THE "RADICAL UNSCHOOLING" MOVEMENT

"Avery-Lamb/Martin" – Cindy Avery-Lamb, who's big on discipline and order, and Dayna Martin, an advocate of "Radical Unschooling," trade lives and homes for two weeks.

Dayna Martin lives in Madison, NH with her husband, Joe, and their four children, Devin (13), Tiffany (11), Ivy (8) and Orion (4). Dayna is an advocate of "Radical Unschooling," believes that schools are like prisons and that institutionalizing a child is one of the cruelest things a parent can do. The Martin children live life as if they were on permanent summer vacation, with no chores, mandatory bedtime or responsibilities.

When Cindy arrives in Madison, she's surprised by the rundown state of the Martin home. Once inside, she's truly taken back and decides to stay at a local hotel instead of with the family. As Cindy gets to know the Martins, she can't believe that Dayna and Joe allow their children to use electronic devices without restriction, swear without punishment and enjoy the freedom to make all of their own decisions including Devin's to get his septum pierced at 13.

These parents should have their kids taken away. The 11- year old girl could not read the dishwasher commands to operate it. Parents should be just that, parents and not buddies with their children.

They lived like bears in the backwoods of NH.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/10/15/americas-best-and-worst-educated-states/

HOW does your FOOT-in-your MOUTH' Taste.....snap- "THIS" ???
(Did you catch the news source ? ..............." FOX " Business )

The BEST,...........all above the M/D line except Va.

THE WORST,............ almost ALL BELOW the M/D line !

On paper, history tells us that via Reconsruction, the CSA are again part of the USA.
BUT,
In reality they are very similiar to foreign country's ... (Mexico/Cuba/the Bahamas), with LOW education rates severe lack of a middle class (jobs/Wages)

Similiar to the FOX "Education States" article, I recently saw a ' Healthiest/UN-Healthiest" states report. To NO ONES surprise, the results were almost EXACTLY the SAME !

http://www.huffingto..._n_3072288.html

BUT,

All of the above, brought to you by the #1 BIGOT, on this site !

Reactions: 1 person
All of the above, brought to you by the #1 BIGOT, on this site !

Fellow 'coolers.

The ABOVE,..........brought to you by our Resident DICK-HEAD,.......from.............G E O R G I A !

PS,

(Me) Bigoted you say ?

And a SEGREGATED Prom is what,..................a front for future KLAN recruits ???

Sorry Georgia BOY.
If the Shoe FITS,..............."WEAR IT" !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts