2 1/5 years for $750k

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Seems like a very light sentence for stealing $750k. I would have thought 5-10 would have been a bit more appropriate.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Sentenced, Scolded by Judged

How exactly does a person with a criminal record expect top pay back $750k? 500 Hours of community service? That judge should be censured for such a sentence. Funny how people want to take responsibility of their actions after they are caught and not before.

I guess if you are rich and/or have connections there are different laws than for the rest of us. Go figure.

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like a very light sentence for stealing $750k. I would have thought 5-10 would have been a bit more appropriate.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Sentenced, Scolded by Judged

How exactly does a person with a criminal record expect top pay back $750k? 500 Hours of community service? That judge should be censured for such a sentence. Funny how people want to take responsibility of their actions after they are caught and not before.

I guess if you are rich and/or have connections there are different laws than for the rest of us. Go figure.
Jeez, I would have thought that being Jackson Jr is a black liberal with his father being the ultimate race baiter (well, Sharpton is a little better at it) you would be happy as a godless libtard can be. Is it because the Jackson family is led by a so called "Reverend"? Must be why your not happy with the light sentence.

Jeez, I would have thought that being Jackson Jr is a black liberal with his father being the ultimate race baiter (well, Sharpton is a little better at it) you would be happy as a godless libtard can be. Is it because the Jackson family is led by a so called "Reverend"? Must be why your not happy with the light sentence.

Given your past posts Im not surprised by your response nor you entirely incorrect supposition about my response.

Reactions: 2 people
Given your past posts Im not surprised by your response nor you entirely incorrect supposition about my response.
Are you not a atheist whom detests any and all references to Christ, the church, the bible, and those that believe? I mean on your profile your state; "Without god, life is everything" So I guess I'm not that far off the mark judging by your life motto.

Yes I am an atheist. That much is true. The rest is unsubstantiated tripe.

You are not even close to the mark. Not a big surprise.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts