2/3rd's... of REPLUG Senators................."PUNK'...Ted Cruz !

I hope your wrong about that, I have no interest in having a Dem majority in both chambers and the WH. That's a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 1 person
You mean like when they passed BaRack-O-Care, in the middle of the night, behind closed doors?

THANK GOD for the ..F Up...Tea POTTY. In a sense, they're a bigger version of Ross Perot, but WILL be just as usefull to the Democrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Behind closed doors "..huh.
I have a strong Idea, about what YOU do behind CLOSED DOORS !
('Dog. Be careful when UR around 'southwind, especially if he's BEHIND you, and I suggest you NOT Bend-Over ) !

THANK GOD for the ..F Up...Tea POTTY. In a sense, they're a bigger version of Ross Perot, but WILL be just as usefull to the Democrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Behind closed doors "..huh.
I have a strong Idea, about what YOU do behind CLOSED DOORS !
('Dog. Be careful when UR around 'southwind, especially if he's BEHIND you, and I suggest you NOT Bend-Over ) !

Might want to heed your own warning !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[youtube]

Those are the same GOP members who won't be re-elected ! Next !

From.....247wallst.com

!0 states that have the MOST People without ANY health insurance.

Coming in at a STRONG 4th Worst.....Georgia.
But heres the REAL Kicker. TEX-ASS has 1 out of every 4 Texans...WITHOUT ANY health Insurance.

"25...F'n % WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE", yet that G D Moron CRUZ is up there fighting to keep healthcare coverage AWAY from so many Texans. I guess Georgians and TEXANS..have NO qualms about FREELOADING on fellow Georgians and Texans...by jamming up the Emeg. Rooms !

NOW I CAN NOT WAIT....to here the IDIOCY of a DEFENCE from "You know Who" !!!!!!!!!!!