2014 AA / Fleet Service Discussion

bob@las-AA

Veteran
May 10, 2011
DFW Airport
This was created to give the AA/FSC a voice on this forum. With the overwhelming temptation to discuss the plight of M&R and it dominating the majority of threads, I felt it necessary to have a place for FSC.

Reactions: 7 people
Rogallo said:
Ok, I'll start.

What is the plight of a FSC?
Maybe, just maybe, we lost a little bit during 2003 givebacks and AA bankruptcy. You are not the only one who has suffered, Rogallo! Does fleet have the number of disgruntled employees that you folks seem to have, doubt it very seriously, but if there are some, bob@las has started a topic and given fleet a place to vent.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll even start with a question. Have our fleet counterparts over at US heard anything back from their NC or the NMB in Washington?

AANOTOK said:
Maybe, just maybe, we lost a little bit during 2003 givebacks and AA bankruptcy. You are not the only one who has suffered, Rogallo! Does fleet have the number of disgruntled employees that you folks seem to have, doubt it very seriously, but if there are some, bob@las has started a topic and given fleet a place to vent.
Start Venting. We're listening.
How's your sick time?
How's your vacation?
Isn't the unionized FSC at AA pretty much top of the heep in Pay?

I work midnights so I have to go to bed now. ttyl!

Reactions: 3 people
Are you kidding me Rogallo?? What a jerk you are dude...It didn't take long for some wise ass clown like you to come along, did it! Get lost!

Reactions: 6 people
You guys don't get it.

Airlineforums.com,USAviation.com before it and for the real old timers, PlaneBusiness.com forums were/are the exclusive sandbox of the noble aircraft maintenance technician at American Airlines.

There is NOTHING  else currently happening at American Airlines of any import that supercedes the plight of the noble American Airlines aircraft maintenance technician.

I personally have absolutely loved reading the same thing from the same 30-40 posters for the past 15 years.It's like groundhog day.

Reactions: 5 people
AANOTOK  I did see on the MTR related that theyre going back next week   Now I don't know if the FSA would be similar but it could  or not  but it is food for thought that may be  just may be the donkeys are looking like they want labor peace after all   but even so  when and if a Sect 6 agreement comes to fruition then it has to be read in its entirety whereas the devil is in the details

Have any cities received the belt loaders? LAS had one as a test, needless to say it unused and the batteries died.