3 More Days…

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
...until a possible 23% pay cut, virtual elimination of retirement plans, elimination of the minimum fleet count, A320 overhaul outsourcing, and if there are slowdowns -- outsourcing.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

It has always amazed me how the moderators have tolerated your immature gleeful sniping and taunting, while banishing others to the cornfield for much lesser offenses.

Don't you have a family to be attending to or something?

USA320Pilot said:
...until a possible 23% pay cut, virtual elimination of retirement plans, elimination of the minimum fleet count, A320 overhaul outsourcing, and if there are slowdowns -- outsourcing.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="187658"][/post]​
Hopefully only 3 more days of your blah blah blah!!!! :angry:

Chickenlittle,

What color is the sky in your part of this solar system? I'm willing to bet it's a faint shade of yellow.

Get over it Captain jelly fish....not even your own union is going to buy off on what's being asked. Tme to get that resume over to Emirates is long overdue.

USA320Pilot said:
[post="187658"][/post]​

... and by the way, it's official- I can't have children.

03rdowner2.jpg

Anyone ever see this on SNL? Thats this post.... wah wah wah wah waaaah

This post is immature and serves no real purpose. I recommend everyone just ignore this thread.

Light Years said:
... and by the way, it's official- I can't have children.

03rdowner2.jpg

Anyone ever see this on SNL? Thats this site.... wah wah wah wah waaaah
[post="187676"][/post]​

That's the funniest Light Years. wah wah waaaah :up:

USFlyer:

With all due respect, this post has a specific purpose and that is to remind people what is at risk. I agree with PitBull that nobody truly knows what will happen in court. The challenge: the judge has significant latitude and he has sided with the company on virtually every motion in two bankruptcies. That’s the purpose, plain and simple.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

HELLO .... (where have you been?? are you just now waking up out of a coma) it will be that way with or without a TA..... Even if there was a TA and even IF it passed, all those things will happen anyway be it 18% or 23%.

Are you just now coming to terms that U is on life support? My personal guess is that the judge will grant the 23% cut, ASTB will more than likely give U another 30 days and then after the election pull the plug. That's perhaps the worst case. Best case is the company parks 150 planes and lays off say another 15,000. Oh, and that is good news???

USA320, while I have always appreicated the effort you put into your posts, this one is not appropriate.

By the way, when was the last time you did a walk around? I doubt you will be a Captain if in fact you survive the next round of cuts.

Av8orwife:

I do a walk around every other leg. In regard to the 150 mainline aircraft plan, which the company does not want to implement, but could be forced to by the union's, pilot's likely to be furloughed currently fly the A330, B767, and B737.

The Airbus and maybe the B757 pilot's are likely protected.

Again, the only way to possibly prevent this from happening is for the company and union's to reach new labor accords and in the case of ALPA, the current TA must be ratified. If not, ALPA advisors have said the next proposal will be worse, maybe by "imposition".

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

Bear96 said:
It has always amazed me how the moderators have tolerated your immature gleeful sniping and taunting, while banishing others to the cornfield for much lesser offenses.

Don't you have a family to be attending to or something?
[post="187665"][/post]​

Mr. Moderator,

I agree....320 is picking a fight and you let him. His taunting and speculation invite others to lash out. While I do not condone the use of profanity, I do understand how 320 could make a nun cuss with these type of statements.

SL

He serves a purpose.

There is something worse than losing your job.

Being THAT miserable.

USA320Pilot said:
USFlyer:

With all due respect, this post has a specific purpose and that is to remind people what is at risk. I agree with PitBull that nobody truly knows what will happen in court. The challenge: the judge has significant latitude and he has sided with the company on virtually every motion in two bankruptcies. That’s the purpose, plain and simple.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="187688"][/post]​
Name one ruling he made in BK1 that negated any part of a pilot contract. Not one. He would not even touch the retirement. He handed over the reins of the company to management thieves, who have over 250 outstanding grivances alone on the pilot contract...only to have them come back to the SAME judge and ADMIT they BLEW it...and want a do over on the backs of our contracts. NOBODY knows what the judge will do...but if he throws out our contracts it will be earth shattering...it will negate the entire intent of the laws passed after Lorenzo. ALSO...you are taking great glee in the prosecution of the pit and phl reps...the same ones you have slammed for having a current lawsuit against ALPA concerning the giveaway of their pensions....go figure. Greeter.