3 word answer -- aircraft,city & date of first UA repo''d plane

The sheriff came out to Victorville in the desert
to slap some legal paperwork on some planes UAL
leased and was stealing parts off of to keep
other planes flying.

Yep, you two guys sure humiliated me!

So, you read the original post how many days ago, didn't have the nads to post then but you DID spend the energy to bookmark the thread just so you could today congratulate yourselves upon your cleverness!

Color me impressed.

Mr. Hell:

What...you can't take being wrong?

I made my opinion known on Thursday under Synchro's original post: Deadline for lease extensions.

I then posted the Friday story that United had been granted an extention. Largely backing up my opinion of Thursday.

I noticed Segue had asked for follow-up today and I said "no" it didn't happen. I was merely following the whitty and clever lingo you established under this thread.

I'm not trying to humiliate anyone - just debating topics as they pertain to this board and individual threads.

Nifty footwork gentlemen! Nevertheless, somebody deliberately dug up this thread for a reason. Silly me, evidently I missed the rule where every post has to be attributed to a 'credible' source.

And simply by saying "no" is not a form of debate.

Flaming doesn't bother me. If you can dig in the archives you'll find another 3word thread from long long ago when I first asked for an answer to UA's woes. I posted "CH 11 BK" and was smoked.

And if you read the BK judge's opinon from last Friday you'll find where some of UA's planes still are vulnerable to repo despite the extension.

When a repo happens only then will the UA BOD will react. As usual, it will be too late.

Very sad indeed.

It will happen.

Mr. Hell:

First of all, I wasn't the one that posted the question today. And this person hardly had to "dig" to find this. Go look at the United Airlines page. The last post on this thread prior to today was 2/7. It would have easily been found within the top 8. I would agree it was digging if it was on like page 2.

And..."no" isn't a form of debate. It's an answer to what Segue posted. He asked a question, I replied with the correct answer.

My references to debate were clearly refering to Synchro's post of last week.

Why so sensitive all-of-the sudden? Even if someone "dug" this thread out - don't you think the brazeness of your post deserves to be called out as incorrect? If you're going to be so bold as to predict major actions, decisions, or outcomes without any tangible back-up or support - you need to be prepared to admit that you were wrong in your assertion if it proves incorrect. Just as your assertion in this post proved incorrect. Feb. 8th passed with no repo occuring.

As for a repo, I don't think it will happen until things get REALLY bad - like just before liquidation where UA can't pay the bills for fuel. Treasury is in constant contact with the lessors. There is a lot of historical goodwill in the relationships UA has with lessors - there is no reason at this point for lessors to engage in such behavior.