30 M I L L I O N, Signed up for UNEMPLOYMENT and CLIMBING !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
For the M O R O N S 'attempt' at Reelection, this is DY - NO - MITE.
Q. Are you BETTER-OFF N O W, then 3 3/4 years AGO ??????????
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Most states have a duration cut-off, for collecting, right around election time. IF the FEDS don't prop-up states (RED and BLUE) with $$$$$, once people have zero $, ........Insp69, what do you think will happen then ?? (Put your ' THINKING CAP' ON) (JESUS, what a contradiction) !!
Economy ???? WHAT ECONOMY ???

STAY TUNED RE - PLUGS, STAY TUNED !!!

For the M O R O N S 'attempt' at Reelection, this is DY - NO - MITE.
Q. Are you BETTER-OFF N O W, then 3 3/4 years AGO ??????????
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Most states have a duration cut-off, for collecting, right around election time. IF the FEDS don't prop-up states (RED and BLUE) with $$$$$, once people have zero $, ........Insp69, what do you think will happen then ?? (Put your ' THINKING CAP' ON) (JESUS, what a contradiction) !!
Economy ???? WHAT ECONOMY ???

STAY TUNED RE - PLUGS, STAY TUNED !!!
How do you think your pal Hillary would have handled this virus?

Reactions: cltrat
Almost makes you wonder why the blue states were so quick to close down most of the country and keep extending their unconstitutional executive orders that keep people out of work...

Trump is a dirty word for the sanctimonious Republicans these days. Don’t want to have Mama wash their mouths out with soap.

Almost makes you wonder why the blue states were so quick to close down most of the country and keep extending their unconstitutional executive orders that keep people out of work...

Jesus Eric.
What, did you fail geography in school. The Huge cities and surrounding areas have the HUGE populations, and 90 % of the cities have a BLUE Governor.
Are you suggesting Gov. Andrew Cuomo is 'fakinf it', by not opening up NYC ???????

I mean, I'd have expect your comment to come out of Insp69 !!!!!

Jesus Eric.
What, did you fail geography in school. The Huge cities and surrounding areas have the HUGE populations, and 90 % of the cities have a BLUE Governor.
Are you suggesting Gov. Andrew Cuomo is 'fakinf it', by not opening up NYC ???????

I mean, I'd have expect your comment to come out of Insp69 !!!!!
I bet you're glad you weren't in one of Cuomo's nursing homes, old man.

With a deliberate, comprehensive, data-based response.
Highly doubtful. She already mentioned on video with Biden how they shouldn’t “let this crisis go to waste”. We all know what that means when harden leftists say garbage like that.

Zombo-Meme22062019111146-22062019111146.jpg