407..starting A New Business?

T-rex

Advanced
Mar 10, 2003
"407's Temp Helicopter Pilot Agency"

There it is Boys! He is able to produce any type of Pilot and Engineer you are looking for!

"Are you looking for a high time, mountain, longline, been eveywhere, and fly's everything type of Driver?"

Well, give 407 a shout! Give him your details, give him 10 minutes to type a resume, Walla!!!! Your perfect Employee!! All for the low introductory price of a phone call!

My testimonial...." I will never waste time to surf the web again looking for the perfect Pilot! He knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered! I still don't know how he did it! It was like magic!.....Wow!"
T-rex.

Johnny and I are still rolling with laughter over that one T-Rex, or should we say T-Wrecks ?

It was all Johnny, and as V-Ref can attest to, he's a bad actor, or in the case yesterday, a very good actor. Luckily, we did call EMS to get the fishhook removed from your throat, you bit hard on that one Boy .... !

Beware he's still here and plotting the next move.....

He Works????????
I must say I did witness him washing (and Complaining about it) a 212 I think it was. ;)

I think he works! I am concerned about the 'rift raft' wrench'n in the Hanger! AKA MADDOG!!

Latest posts