50 Inside Employees In Clt Put In For Eo

Megsgran

Nov 29, 2004
I put in my paperwork yesterday for the EO and found that at least 49 others had done the same. This includes CARS, CSS and CSA, not Fleet Service, I don't know their numbers. We should know in the next week or so, our EO dates. I love my job but the management has taken all the joy from the work. We don't have the ability to take care of pax anymore, we can do nothing but give the consumer affairs address to deal with a problem. We don't have the supplies we need. If you go to the CLT ticket counter, it looks like everyone is gone. I feel sorry for all the people who are staying. It is going to get ugly(or uglier).

Too bad the Company can hold you for what, a Year and a Half ?

Early Out may be no early out. You will be out ( of a job ) with the rest of us in 2006.

Same for reservations- rumor has it that INT res has more EO submitted as of now than
PIT- which is the office that is closing. Tells alot about how frustrated people are with this company and the realization that there is are better careers out there for everyone to pursue.

3 more put in for it today. We are currently up to 12 confirmed and several more thinking about it with 1 day to go. Will be interesting to see just how many did it without saying anything about it. I'd be interested to see numbers systemwide once the program has ended if anyone can post the total numbers for your station if you can get them next week.

Res said:
Does anyone have any numbers yet on the res EO takers ?
[post="253715"][/post]​

I posted an article from today's PIT Post-Gazette that claims 400 PIT & 300 INT res employees have put in for the EO. Sorry, but I didn't read this thread till after I posted it in the "CWA blasts outsourcing" thread.

Jim

Heard in CLT that 92 had put in for eo,that was as of 3/11/05.Think alot of folks are still on the fence,today is the due date.Guess ones on the fence will decide today.

I understand in CLT alone, it is over 100 for the EO. What's the Matter? Can't you guys and gals get along with those "Dixie Chicks"?

Saw the manager yesterday with about 30 mins to go til cutoff and he said 19 in TPA inside had put in for the EO. Of course some are not until June 2006, but 19 leaving is probably about 17 more than would have normally left in the next year and 1/2.

tadjr said:
Saw the manager yesterday with about 30 mins to go til cutoff and he said 19 in TPA inside had put in for the EO. Of course some are not until June 2006, but 19 leaving is probably about 17 more than would have normally left in the next year and 1/2.
[post="255143"][/post]​

Megsgran, just curious....do you have a new job already lined up? Wish you the best. I think you are 1 of the best customer service agents in CLT I ever had the plesure to know! :) (also 1 of the most caring)

Latest posts