747-400-inflight entertainment in coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delta777

Unable to find any reliable info. as to whether NWA's 747-400s have AVOD or some other type of inflight entertainment in coach, thanks.

I take it that means the old pull-down screens? Any plans on updating them?

No pull down screens, the system is automatic and shows the 3 or so movies that are scheduled for that flt (trans-pac) in coach. B/C has video and music and games on demand. It also shows the demo and any customs information necessary for country of destination. You can rig it to go manual to show an additonal movie if need be.

I take it that means the old pull-down screens? Any plans on updating them?
you are kidding...right...this is from the company that championed the movement for charges for peanuts and leg-room....nwa's motto always has been "sit down, shut up, we will get you there...eventually" the new greyhound bus company of the 21st century

Unable to find any reliable info. as to whether NWA's 747-400s have AVOD or some other type of inflight entertainment in coach, thanks.

In "Chat With Ed" (Bastian) this week, he said the 744's are needed out of ATL. He also said Delta needs a 100 seater a/c so the DC9s are needed as well. I guess the fact that they are owned outright w/ no lease justifies their gas-guzzling.<??>
I remember the day of the merger announcement on some of the news media web boards, Delta know-it-all employees (mostly out of ATL) were projecting the company would not take either a/c. LOL LOL LOL :lol:

DL got rid of the DC-9 a loooong time ago because they are crap, hopefully they will all be in the desert or 3rd world country cargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.