83 Flight Attendants set to return

cancer69

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Can someone please tell me what seniority dates are on this list? I can’t pull up from work and I wanted to see how far up the list the company actually got. If you can post the entire list, that would be wonderful.

Can someone please tell me what seniority dates are on this list? I can’t pull up from work and I wanted to see how far up the list the company actually got. If you can post the entire list, that would be wonderful.

the list can´t be posted because it is on a pdf format. the last person coming back is june 2001 seniority.

Is that june01 in seniorty order or in inverse order must come back recall? Is there anyone else still left on voluntary furlough??

Under new news, there is a bulletin listing who is returning. Does that list only show the revised seniority list or those returning next month?

Well everyone should be excited. More senior people that were forced rather than chose to come back. Should be another great shot of morale.

The list of is posted on the Hub. There are 99 people on the list from all five classes in 2001.

Hula flyguy... Not quite! There are three groups of furloughees: (1) the involuntaries; (2) the voluntaries; and (3) VFLR (very few of whom, if any, will come back). Each time there is a recall, the company has to go through the entire involunary list and if they don't get enough people who don't pass, they go from the bottom of the seniority list back up, forcing them to either come back or resign. That is what the company is doing now, and they must go through the process for every recall. Voluntary recalls were for a fixed period of time and once that time is up, I believe they come back the next time there is an opening or when they are forced back because there are no more involuntaries and the company has a staffing shortage. That's when the company goes through the (voluntary) list in inverse seniority order and forces them to come back or resign. Once the voluntary list is exhausted, then the company goes through the VFLR list and gives them one shot to come back (and their seniority would then be below all east and west flight attendants... their seniority date would be the first day of training).

Well everyone should be excited. More senior people that were forced rather than chose to come back. Should be another great shot of morale.

I usually agree with things you say............

This comment really gets under my skin.

They DO HAVE A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They DO NOT HAVE TO COME BACK!!!

NOBODY is holding a gun to their heads and saying YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!

All they would be doing at this point is getting free flying....sorry.....gravy train has left the station.

If people are going to come back after having the opportunity TO GET THEIR JOB BACK after all these years, they may as well not come back.

There is enough negativity around from those who have been here through it all. Nobody wants a returning flight attendant with a bad attitude.

This is the first recall that I could hold CLT. I certainly don't think anyone can speak concerning my timing in returning or my attitude about returning. :shock:

Well, they may not have a bad attitude, but if they really wanted to come back they would have come the first few times they were asked, no?

You are right, they would have.

That being said.....THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE TO COME BACK IF THEY DON'T WANT TO!!!!!

How long do you think they should be able to have travel benefits WTIHOUT BEING EMPLOYED BY THE AIRLINE?

Most other (non-airlline) companies don't give you chance after chance after chance....you come back this time, or you don't. Right??