A bit of AMT History...

keeptheodds

Veteran
Aug 9, 2005
The South
Wow, look what I found cleaning out the desk. Did anyone ever get the term AMT to actually mean anything? I know Ken was working on it. It’s been fifteen years now, just wondering if he was successful.

1A4C03EC-4EE4-4E26-A83A-14A889DAB48D.jpeg

Gee daddy, tell us about the time you crossed the picket lines at Northwest.
LOL. Dude do you have a life beyond this forum? Still here after fifteen years? Wow! If nothing else you are dedicated but more than likely lonely. This really says a lot. Think about it, for the past fifteen years you’ve been paying union dues and bitching about them the whole time. That’s worse than paying child support. That’s basically all you’ve been doing all this time. Tell me, a unionized electrician, which is a real licensed trade unlike the AMT occupation, pays a pension when you retire. This is separate from a company paid pension. It actually comes from the Union. Does the same thing happen with someone that’s been paying dues as long as you have through a Union such as AMFA? Just curious how that works. Also who does that grow and are you allowed to control it yourself? Does it allow you to retire at fifty? Like, if you wanted too could you have bout NWA make about twenty or thirty thousand then dump it into Apple for a for several years till say Steve Jobs then sell and dump your money into Tesla? Bitcoin would have been such a nicer choice at the time but hell who would have thought? Just curious

LOL. Dude do you have a life beyond this forum? Still here after fifteen years? Wow! If nothing else you are dedicated but more than likely lonely. This really says a lot. Think about it, for the past fifteen years you’ve been paying union dues and bitching about them the whole time. That’s worse than paying child support. That’s basically all you’ve been doing all this time. Tell me, a unionized electrician, which is a real licensed trade unlike the AMT occupation, pays a pension when you retire. This is separate from a company paid pension. It actually comes from the Union. Does the same thing happen with someone that’s been paying dues as long as you have through a Union such as AMFA? Just curious how that works. Also who does that grow and are you allowed to control it yourself? Does it allow you to retire at fifty? Like, if you wanted too could you have bout NWA make about twenty or thirty thousand then dump it into Apple for a for several years till say Steve Jobs then sell and dump your money into Tesla? Bitcoin would have been such a nicer choice at the time but hell who would have thought? Just curious
I like your duck, dodge and hide from my original question......he he he.

I see you also are still here after fifteen years......
eek.gif

I challenge you to find a post where I've been bitching about paying unions dues, as you claim, for the the past fifteen years.

'Gee daddy, tell us about how you became a scab and turned your back on all your union brothers at Northwest, daddy you made us so proud'.

PRiN1vA.gif

Yet your scab sucking ass comes back... come on Pete, take off your mask!
DOH!

Reactions: Kev3188
Yet your scab sucking ass comes back... come on Pete, take off your mask!
DOH!
Are you serious? I where a mask as little as possible. Hell, the box even says it doesn’t protect from Covid. Plus half the people have it hanging around their neck or past their nose. Then people take them off to cough or sneeze. The whole idea is just a joke. It’s here you can’t hide from it. On the flip side it makes a good way for people like Cuomo to get rid of their states responsibility of caring for their elderly. Now you have all these masks littering parking lots and streets for kids to play with. Yea, that’s real hygienic right there. I’m just here to checkout what all the liberals are saying about the election. That’s one thing I never understood is how come the aviation industry is so overloaded with you guys. I really had no idea that half the US population was such sheeple.