A New 1st Class Junk Mail From The Team Twu

UnwillingTwu

Apr 15, 2003
Hot out of the mailbox !!
Another drum beating pile of dribble from the Twu.
One page about the Foreign Maintenance Grievance, with no penalty for the abuse! Just "It's now our job to enforce the contract" pat on the back to Brothers Videtich and Gless, one voted on the other, who knows how they got there?

4 pages of Jimmy Little's I challenged them for a debate BS! And a double sided reprint of the NY. Times . With there favorite AMFA quote on the Bankruptcy circled in red! " go before the judge and prove it" scary stuff Twu!

How much $ did this mailing cost the members? All I can say is sure nice to see you spend some money.

Quick close the Barn door the Cash Cow is trying to escape!

The "GANGSTERS" produced the same propaganda at BRANIFF/DALFORT during our AMFA election there,only today you can stamp it out a lot faster because of computers. I'm suprised that these TWU :blink: dummies even know what a computer is,much less know how to operate it. At DALFORT some of the the mechanics fell for the IBT B.S.,and they paid dearly for it down the road. When BRANIFF 2 was separated from DALFORT, the mechanics that went to BRANIFF remembered what the IBT had pulled and AMFA was elected easily.

If the TWU is allowed to stay in power, a repeat of history will be in order. First the overhaul bases will be separated from AA under a new name. The bases will then be operated under FAR PART 145. Then,AA will sell this new subsiduary to someone else. When that happens the overhaul bases will no longer be under the RLA. The new owner will allow the contract to expire. They will then fire everyone on one day and then bring back who they want the next day at greatly reduced wages. This will be done with the TWU's approval knowing they will still get their dues money. If you don't think this will happen,just ask a former DALFORT mechanic! That's what happened there under the IBT!