A Picture Is Worth What ?

harleyrider

Feb 14, 2003
:down: Well, Jim Jones, Austen, Oh yea Dave {gloom & doom} Siegle. Saw your picture in USA TODAY paper on Oct 22. what a sour puss. Was that your mean hardass look or were you about to cry. Gee, Dave things are not looking very good for and your crew. You know what they say " What goes goes around, comes around". Your turn in the middle. All eyes are on you, how many billions of dollars did your employees sacrifice and you STILL can't show a profit. Let's see, What did you say, the loss was " simply not acceptable and our work is not done." You blamed nearly flat year-over-year revenue and continuing downward pressure on airfares from fast-growing discount carriers. Boy, always the same, can't take any of the blame yourself. It's your employees, it's 911, it's discount airlines, but never you. Maybe you can shrink U some more, you know DOWNSIZE. Maybe you can pull U out of some more cities, maybe you can get some more money from your employees, you know be nice to them, will use our first name I'll call you Dave, you can call me, Harley,you know, let' be friends. Please ! ! Just like in the movie Star Trek, with my last ounce of strength, I will grapple with thee, with my last breath I will spit at thee, from hells heart I will stab at thee, well I guess you get my point, NOTHING MORE from this man. I'm not drinking your Kool-Aid no more.

Dave,

One word... LEAVE. Just go. The employees of US Airways no longer want you on the property. We want nothing more to do with you.

US Airways Employee

I'm one that would love to see seigal and thieves of ccy go but my question is:
who has the power to see seigal and thieves get fired or tossed out the door?
would it be rsa, or a combination of all of the bod?